Chapter 14

Third Person's POV

After the dry humping Lisa couldn't take it anymore. He made a hole in Nancy's yoga pants where her pussy hole is.

But before Lisa could enter her there is a knock on their door. So Lisa got up and put back his dick inside his boxer short.

Lisa went to the door and open it.

"Yow Limario!" Jisoo greeted Lisa right after he opens the door.

Lisa smile at them. Jisoo is with Jennie and with another girl Lisa don't know her.

Jennie and the girl quickly noticed the tent on Lisa's boxer. They quickly bite their lips. Jennie immediately felt horny and she feels that her pussy is already wet.

"Ahmm Lisa this is Irene my bestfriend."

Jennie introduce her bestfriend and smile beautifully at Lisa.

Irene smile flirty at Lisa.

"Hi Irene. Nice to meet you." Lisa greet her and Irene greet him back then kiss Lisa on the cheeks.

"Let's go inside." Lisa said.

Nancy continue on her stretching without even minding if there is other people and on top of that her yoga pants is ripped too. That's the first thing that Jisoo noticed.

Jisoo got aroused in that sight. He remember the day he fuck Lisa's sister.

That's one of the best sex that happened in his life.

"Sit guys." Lisa lead them to sit on the couch. In front of them is Nancy doing some stretching.

When Lisa talked that only the time Nancy noticed them.

"Hey guys." Nancy greeted them.

Jisoo grinned.

"Hey Nancy. Do you want me to help you with your stretching?" Jisoo asked her and Nancy quickly nodded.

Jisoo quickly positioned behind Nancy.

Jisoo being horny for her quickly pull out his dick from his pants. He rub it against Nancy's pussy while he is helping Nancy in her stretching.

Of course Nancy feel it so she hardly pressed it against Jisoo's.

Lisa looking at them felt horny again. He looks at the two girl beside her and the look of their face is full of lust.

Jennie immediately kiss Lisa and Lisa kissed her back. Lisa aggressively put his hands on Jennie's clothed breast. While Irene look at them in an awe.

Irene bend down to touch Lisa's buldge. She gradually caress it. Lisa's dick hardened more by the touch of Irene.

Lisa take off Jennie's blouse together with her bra. While Irene take out Lisa's hard dick. Irene got shocked of how big Lisa is. Irene lick the tip of Lisa's dick that makes Lisa moaned against Jennie's mouth.

On the other hand Jisoo went in front of Nancy, Nancy is on her knees

"Open your mouth, I'll fuck it." Jisoo said to Nancy and Nancy obey her immediately.

Jisoo inserted his dick on Nancy's mouth. Jisoo really like on how Nancy can deep throat him, Jisoo start to move his hips and fuck hard Nancy's mouth. Nancy's one hand caress Jisoo's balls and the other is on the matt for her balance.

"Fuck Nancy! Hmmm I really love your mouth." Jisoo moaned in pleasure. He likes the hotness inside Nancy's mouth.

Jisoo remove his shirt cause he is being sweaty now because of what they are doing. Jisoo glance at the three and it makes him more horny.