Chapter 13

Third Person's POV

Another morning came in the Manoban's house. Nancy who wake up early think that she want to do yoga.

Nancy wore her yoga pants without putting an underwear inside. She wear sports bra on her upper part of the body.

Nancy get her yoga matt and goes to their living room. Nancy peeks first at her Oppa's room and she saw that Lisa is still sleeping. She scan Lisa's body and she saw that Lisa's dick is hard. Nancy lick her lips and got aroused by that view.

After a minute of staring at Lisa she went to the living area.

Nancy layed the yoga matt. She did some stretching first. Nancy is sitting down and bend trying to touch her toes when she noticed that her oppa Lisa is already awake.

"Good morning oppa." She said smiling at Lisa.

Nancy's eyes scan Lisa as it goes down to his bulge. Nancy can't help but to arouse seeing her oppa have a morning wood.

"Good morning." Lisa said sitting down on the couch besides Nancy who is doing her yoga.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked Nancy.

"Doing some stretching oppa." Nancy said and Lisa nodded at her.

Nancy stand up and place her back in front of Lisa. Nancy bend down trying to reach her toe. Lisa got stunned as Nancy's ass is in his front almost touching his front. His dick is getting harder on the view.

Nancy didn't reach her toe so he calls her oppa to help her push her back.

"Oppa help me push my back please." Nancy said biting her lips.

Lisa went near Nancy, he stand up in front of Nancy's back. He push Nancy's back to help her bend down but Nancy still couldn't reach her toes. Lisa get nearer to Nancy touching Nancy's ass by his bulge. Everytime Lisa push Nancy down his dick will penetrate softly in Nancy's clothed ass.

Nancy can't help but to moan softly. Nancy is getting wet. She can feel his oppa's dick and she didn't wear panty behid her yoga pants.

"Do it for about 15 times." Lisa said when Nancy already reach her toes.

They do it 15 times and Lisa's dick is now hard. Feeling Nancy's ass against his dick feels really good. On the other side Nancy is now horny. She wants to get fuck again by her brother. But she's loving this foreplay she's making.

"Alright. Do some other position." Lisa said as she goes back on sitting in the couch.

Lisa is touching his erected dick. Nancy is really a teased.

Nancy sit down again on her yoga matt. She split her legs but she couldn't make it straight.

"Oppa help me straighten my legs please." Nancy said to Lisa.

Lisa walk in front of Nancy. He just stand up there for the mean time. He intentionally bump his bulge in Nancy's face. Nancy happily feeling her oppa's bulge in her face.

After a minute Lisa goes behind Nancy and he also sit down. He hold both Nancy's thigh. Lisa carefully massage Nancy's thigh. Nancy is now wet and you may notice it in her yoga pants that is now wet too.

Lisa gradually run his hands at Nancy's groin. That makes Nancy gasped. Lisa stretched Nancy's legs fully. The slit of Nancy's pussy is now visible in her yoga pants.

Lisa intentionally trace Nancy's slit. As he rub Nancy's thigh he intentionally touch Nancy's center and felt that she's already wet.

"Hmmm ugh." Nancy moaned softly that makes Lisa grinned.

Lisa go back on stetching Nancy's legs and after a minute Lisa go back to sit on their couch.

Lisa hold his clothed dick. He's dick is very hard now. Nancy noticed what Lisa's doing. Her plan is working, technically she's seducing her oppa.

"What are you gonna do now?" Lisa asked Nancy.

"Just watch oppa." Nancy said winking at Lisa.

Nancy lay down flat on her yoga matt. She lift up her feet and she needs a hand to guide her legs.

"Oppa need help please." Nancy said when she couldn't steady her legs and feet.

Lisa stand up and go to Nancy again. Lisa on his knees hold Nancy's legs. He is spreading Nancy's legs while its up in the air.

Lisa rub his hardened dick against Nancy's pussy. Nancy is loving the feeling that Lisa rubbing his dick against her pussy.

Nancy lick her lips and close her eyes. She gently let out a soft moan. Lisa keep on penetrating to rub his dick.

"Hmm oppa!" Nancy moan softly.

Lisa spread more wide Nancy's legs so that his dick can trace the slit of Nancy's pussy.

"Hmmm oppa this is really good." Nancy can't help but to moan.

She's loving this foreplay.

After two minutes of stretching Nancy's legs, Lisa stand up and goes on top of Nancy. His bulge is on top of Nancy's face and he is facing Nancy's pussy.

Lisa hold again Nancy's leg and spread it. Lisa bend down his knees so his bulge would touch Nancy face. Nancy trying to give soft kisses on Lisa's clothed dick. Lisa is getting harder and harder.

Lisa's face move down and sniff Nancy's pussy. Nancy feels Lisa's breathing against her wet pussy and she feels a tingling sensation. Lisa put his hands on Nancy's groin and caress it. He softly massaging it that makes Nancy wetter. Lisa's finger trace the slit of Nancy's pussy simultaneously.

"Fuckk oppa ugh." Nancy moaned.

Lisa thrust into Nancy's face so that his dick would bump in Nancy's mouth. Lisa is enjoying what their doing.

Lisa used to watch it only on porn site, now he's doing this yoga thing to Nancy. One of Lisa's sex fantasy is to fuck a yoga instructor or a gym instructor. But now let's pretend that Lisa is the intructor.

"Try another position baby. So you could stretch more." Lisa said to Nancy and help her to stand up.

"Bend over baby." Lisa said to Nancy.

Nancy on her knees doing some doggie style. Lisa position himself behind Nancy. Lisa put his one hand on Nancy's back and put some little force on it. And Lisa's other hand is below Nancy's breast.

Lisa's hand gradually going up to Nancy's breast and massaged it. Lisa position his bulge on Nancy's ass and thrusts against it. Lisa keep on thrusting that makes Nancy moaned.

"Hmmm oppa." Nancy moaned in pleasure.

"You like this stretching baby?" Lisa asked while he keeps on thrusting.

Lisa and Nancy is loving what their doing. They didn't know that dry humping is this good.

The sibling keeps on doing the dry humping until they both come.

_____

Hey! Stream you and me.