Chapter 8

Lisa's POV

Me and Nancy is now at our living area watching some movies. But I'm not focusing on TV because I am chatting with Jisoo my other friend. He got mad at me when we didn't invite him here.

He also heard from the two that we fuck my sister. He got jelous because of it, he wants to try it too.

"Let me call you, I have something to discuss to you." His last text to me then suddenly my phone rings.

I stood up and go to our porch and answer his call.

"Yow bro." He said on the other line.

"Sup. What discussion are you saying?" I said.

"Ow you know my baby sister Jennie?"

Of course I know her. She's my first crush.

"Oh yeah I know her. Why?" I ask in the other line.

"She wants you to take her virginity."

Jisoo said and I got stunned. Really? My dick suddenly jolted just hearing it.

"Really? Are you okay with it?" I asked him.

"Yes of course its her decision to make. Just let me take your sister too." He said on the other line.

"Good I'm okay with it. So when it will happen?" I asked.

"I want it now. The only problem is the place. My parents are here in our house." He said being problametic.

"It's not a problem our parents are away for one month." I said to him and smirk even if he don't see it.

"Thats nice bro. We will come right now. Okay? Wait for us." He said then hung up the phone.

I smiled unknowngly. I will take my crush's
virginity. Didn't know that she's still a virgin. I'm lucky.

Nancy wouldn't mind having sex with Jisoo right? She loves sex. I go back to Nancy and sit beside her.

"Baby my friend Jisoo is coming and he wants to have sex with you, is it okay?" I asked her.

"Really oppa?" She asked and she smiled, ow she really loves sex now

"Yes baby. Don't worry he is good looking." I said and smile at her.

After a while I hear a knock on our door, maybe its Jisoo and Jennie. So I immediately went to the door and open it.

"Yow bro wassup!" Jisoo said and we do the bro hug.

"Hey!" I said back and I look at the girl behind her.

She's still beautiful as ever, she's like eternity. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hi Jennie!" I said and kiss her at her cheeks. She got blushed, so she also likes me.

"Let's get inside." I said and lead them to our living area.

"Nancy baby. Here is my friend Jisoo and his sister Jennie." I said to Nancy and she smile at them.

"Hello oppa Jisoo and Jennie unnie." She said and hug the both.

"So let's start?" I said to Jisoo and grinned.

"Hey Jen, Jisoo said you want me to devirgin you." I said and led her to sit in my bed.

Jisoo and Nancy is at Nancy's room doing something hehe.

"Yes, as you can see Lis I like you and I only want you to fuck me." She sexily said to me as she lean on my bed. Ow wow what a beautiful scenery.

"Okay if you said so." I said and lean on her like I'm trapping her. Both of my hands are both on her sides.

I kiss her passionately and she responded as well. I deepened the kiss and lick her lower lip signing to give me an access insides her mouth. This is surreal never imagined I will do this to her. She taste like cherry. I suck her tongue inside her mouth that makes her moan

"Your lips is delicious." I said when I break from the kiss. She smile at me and bit her lip sexily.

"It's all yours daddy." She said seductively and it makes my dick twitch. I'm having a boner now.

"Looks like someome is excited." She said chuckling.

I leaned again to kiss her but this time its rough. I want to devour all of her. I take off her dress that only leave her with only her undergarments.

"You have a perfect body." I said to her as I look at her from top to bottom. together with my pants and thats leave She bit her lip when her eyes focus on my bulge.

"Enough of this. I want to taste you now." I said and unclasp her bra that makes her massage her other mounds.

"Ohhh Lisa hmm...." She moaned. she's loving it, she's arching her back everytime my tongue runs on every part of her breast. I fucking love her mounds its bigger than Nancy and softer.

I caress her breast and kiss her way down. I bite the hem of her panty and remove it using my teeth. I look at her and she's looking staightly at me. She looks more Smells good, what more if I taste it.

"Fuck fuck Lisa. Its good yes...." She moaned. I suck and lick her hard on her pussy. I hardened my tongue and gently put it inside her that makes her arched her back because of the sensation. I tongue fucking her and she's enjoying it.

"Daddy hhmmmm ughhh..... "

Then I put my finger inside her while I still licking her clit.

"Daddy ow shit that feels good. Deeper!"

"Does it hurt?" I asked her. her,

"No it feels good. Shitt daddddy fuck me faster and deeper." She shouted. massive pleasure. so I thrust faster and faster.....

"Fuck fuck fuck daddddddddyyyyy!! Hmmm...." She moaned hard after she release her cum. every bit of her cum.

"You taste good honey." I said to her as I lick my fingers that had entered her.

"We are not done yet honey." I said as I push down my boxer. I am having a boner now, she look at it and she chuckled.

"So let's take off your clothes and show me that you have a perfect body too." I said and she take off her clothes.

She also take off her bra and her breast sprang out freely. I licked her pinkish perky nipple and

I suck her other nipples too. I run my tongue circling around her nipples.

"Fuck Lisa this feels good hmm ahh..." She hold my head and push me more on her boobs.
What beautiful at that part is her boobs is really big.

I spread her legs and smell her pussy. I immediately dive into her pussy and lick all of her

I suck her clit and my finger is drawing circle around her pussy hole.

"Ow yes ow yes.. Lick me more daddy."

She loudly moaned because of the pleasure I am giving her.

"Fuck me fuck me."

I gently put my one finger inside her when she's massively wet. She moamed

hard as I thrust my finger inside her. I suck her clit while I'm fingering her.

"pleaseeee hmm..." She moaned. I add another finger and she got jolted to it.

"Does it hurt?" I asked her.

"A little bit but the pleasure is more than it." She said so I fastened my thrust inside

Her moans are all over my rooms amd thats the best sound I ever heard.

I pull out my finger until its just the tip inside her and get it back in her hardly. I keep on doing it that makes her shout on massive pleasure

"Daddyyyy I think I'm cumming." She said

I slowly fingering her until she release

"You taste good honey." I said to her as I lick my fingers again that had entered her.

"We are not done yet honey." I said again and ready myself to get inside her.