Chapter 3

Lisa's POV

"Ahhhh hmm." Nancy moaned in her sleep and fuck thats make me horny. I lick her pussy from her hole up to her clit. She's still sleeping but at the same time she's moaning, it really makes her in pleasure. This girl is really enjoying it.

I suck her clit and kiss it roughly. I couldn't get enough of my sister. I go up to her mounds and I caress it while I suck the other one. At her early age she already had a big boobies. I always fantasizing banging my little sister.

And now I already did it.

I suck hard her mounds that will leave a mark in there. I go back to her pussy and lick it hard.

I hardened my tongue and enter it to her pussy hole. She's now wet.

"Ahhh hmmm. Oppa keep licking it." She said. Didn't know that she's awake because I am focus on licking her pussy. When I got fed up I push two finger inside her and thrust it hard until she moan hard. She open her eyes and look at me. I wink at her then bit my lips. Pleasure is written all over her face.

"Ahh fuck oppa. Your really good at this." She said that makes me more horny and make me fuck her harder.

"Really baby. Am I good?" I said to her. I lick her clit while fingering her.

"Ne o-oppa." She breathlessly said.

"Hmm oppa ahhh thats good keep on fingering while sucking me." She moan louder.

"Hmm ugh ah ah ah oppa." Nancy kept on moaning.

"Hmmm baby I love hearing your moans." I said to her and then I add one more finger.

Now my three finger are entering her. She's still tight, I want to make that hole of her loosen.

"Ah fuck oppa. Keep on fucking me." She moan. Don't worry baby sis I will not stop banging you.

"Of couse baby," I said.

I thrust hard that makes her moan senselessly.

"Oppa hmmm ah ah ah ugh."

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming." She shout until she came.

I lick all her cum. Hmm that tastes sweet.

"Lets take a bath baby." I said to her and she nodded then I pull her inside the bathroom.

When we are already inside I immediately kiss her hard. I push her under the shower and open it while I'm still kissing her.

"Ahh hmm oppa!" She moaned when I kiss her breast and I caress the others.

"Hmm ah ah." She moaned when I pinched her hardened nipple. All you can here in our bathroom is her loud moan.

Her moans makes my ego boost. I know that I'm really good at this. My sister is really enjoying it.

"Ow oppa ah hmm." She moaned.

I lick her going down to her stomach then I lifted one of her legs to kiss her pussy lips. I lick her up and down in her pussy. Its like I'm french kissing her pussy.

"Ahh ugh oppa." Can't get enough of her moans,

"Ahh hmmm ugh! Yeah like that oppa."

"Suck it more opaa. Hmmm.."

"Ugh ugh ugh ugh." She moan in mess.

I stand up and lift her one legs again and position it in the side of my hips.

I hold my huge dick and position it in front of her pussy hole. I slowly rub it and she moan.

"Oppa please I want you now." She plead.

"Impatient baby." I said smirking at her.

"Please oppa don't tease me." She said when I still not entering her.

"Beg for it baby girl." I said and keeps on rubbing my dick against her pussy.

"Please oppa. Hmm my pussy is aching for your dick." She said.

"Please oppa I wan......" She didn't finish what she's saying when I suddenly enter her hard.

"Hmmm oppa i like that." She said.

"Do you want it slow or fast?" I asked her.

"I always love it when its fast." She said so I thrust into her faster.

"Ugh fuck fuck fuck oppa." she moaned.

"Your tight baby hmmm ugh."

"Ahhh oppa your dick is delicious. Hard and huge. Fuck me more oppa." She moaned and cling into my neck.

I kiss her lips down to her jaw and neck. Hmm I love how she smell.

I suck her hardened nipples and play with it using my tongue that added pleasure to her.

"Hmm. Oppa ugh. I can't... Take it anymore." She moaned.

"Tooo much oppa..."

"But don't stop. I love your dick inside me."

"Ow fuck ugh.."

I thrust her faster.

"Ow baby hmmm. I love your pussy." I said to her.

I sped up even more.

"Shit baby I'm cumming." I said to her and banging her hard and rough.

"Hmm oppa!" She shout.

"Fuck baby here it is." Ow fuck we came at the same time.

It feels so good. I love how her pussy clutching my huge dick.

I lower my head till I am in front of her pussy. I want to lick her more.I lick her pussy and enter my tongue in it. I couldn't get enough of her.

She tastes sweet. I sip all her juices.

"Ahh oppa. Your still not tired." She said when I suck all of her pussy.

"Of-course baby." I said between my licks.

"Hmm oppa. Ugh ugh." She moan and put both of her hands in my head like she's pulling my hair because of too much pleasure I'm giving her.

"Ow fuck oppa. I tired but it feels good." She said.

I don't mind her and I just keep on sucking and licking her pussy.

"Hmm oppa. Fuck fuck ugh." She moaned

"Ahhhhh hmm. Your pussy tastes good baby." I said while still licking her.

"Hmm oppa shit suck it more. Its all yours."

"Hmmm fuck!."

"Shit shit shit."

"Oppa!"

"I think I'm cumming again." She said

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned hard when she cum. I sweep all her juices before I stand up.

"We should continue our shower now." I said and smirk at her.

She slaps me at my chest.

"Oppa you have so much energy in your body." She said while laughing.

I chuckled. "Of-course. And you know what? I want to take you again." I said and wink at her.

"Yah! I'm tired. My flower is now sore. You didn't want to stop until I can't walk anymore." She said but I just shrugged.

"I'll bath you." I said and run my hands with soap in her body. I start with her boobs and gently massage it.

"Stop oppa your starting again." She said after she slap my hands.

"What? I'm just bathing you." I innocently said to her.

She just rolled her eyes at me and guide my hands all through out her body.

I will fuck her until she beg me to stop. So goodluck my little sister.

_______

Hi?