Chapter 6

Josh's Point Of View

Great, the first real day with Rya, and we run in to the little bitch of my ex. I swear, she's a fucking STALKER! Amandas probably just trying to convince me too get back together with her, that is NEVER going to happen! First she fucking cheated on me, then I found out she was only into me because of the money I was making, after all this time of being with her, she turns out to be a fucking fake. Rya isn't like that though, I can talk to her for five minutes an it seems like a whole day has gone by, I've only known her for a few day but I can see a really bright future with her.

"Hey Josh, how you doing honey?" Amanda asked.

"Fuck off Amanda, were busy.' I replied pissed off.

"Aww, what's wrong Joshy, your not even going to introduce me to your little friend?" She said, sounding a little too cheery for this occasion.

"This is my girlfriend Rya, now if you'll excuse me we have some shopping to do." I answered trying to get out of here.

Rya clung to me, seeming a little nervous, she was like a foot shorter than me so it was easy to feel protective with her, in the right position I could swallow her with my body. This was turning into one of those times, Amanda was obviously making her feel uncomfortable so I quickly said goodbye and got the HELL out  of there! Amanda calls after us swearing something stupid, but I wasn't paying attention to her so I didn't catch what she was said, and I honestly didn't care. I was too focused on Rya and how she was feeling after what had just happened. She was obvioulsy feeling uncomfortable and a little shooken up about the whole thing. I just didn't want to ruin our first day as a couple because we ran into my ex girlfriend, it's not the way I wanted to start this relationship like.syne if we just keep walkng she'll finally shut up! 

"Come on babe, let's go home."

"Aww, but you guys just got here, I really wanted to talk to you Josh." Amanda called after us as we headed for my car.

"I am so sorry about that Hun, I had NO idea she was going to be there." I told her, just hoping she would forgive me forthis awkward encounter with Amanda.

"No, it's fine. You didn't know whe was going to be there. Why don't we just go back to your apartment and hangbout there." She replied. I could tell she was a bit ticked off bit she was still cheery as always.

"Alright, but I'm warning you, ther isn't a lot to do at my place, unless you enjoy slaving over cats and an overly excited dog, I mean if that's your thing that you will LOVE it there." I joked.

"Well as long as you have some movies, food and a bed... I'll be perfectly fine!" Rya dragged put the word bed teasing me. I count spend another minute in this car without kissing her. Unfortuneatley, it looked like Iwould have to wait, just as my lips touched hers, a semi truck hit us, little did i know, this would hange BOTH of our lives forever...

*A/N* okay, im terribly sorry for being away this long...it's almost been a whole year!!! 

So, i decided to put a bit of a twist in this thing...hope you don't mind! comment wht you think???