Relief 💢🍋

A/N: HEY guys, thanks for the votes, and for those who forgot, please vote. It really helps me stay consistent on posting new chapters every week.
Anyways, this is the 3rd smut in this series. Bottom Shigaraki🙏 dat body doe-but first, touch some grass and taste the salty angst.

Dabi's POV:

I accidentally flinched, it's a habit. And now that I think about it, it started when I was younger, like 16-ish.

--Flashback--

" I'm s....sorry. *sniffles*"

" I raised you better than this Toya. You know I have to call off of Hero Duty, for this. Now I have to discipline you, you disrespectful idiot!"

He was narcissistic. That scar on his face, scarred personality and mind.

"What?! I didn't even do shit. It was his fault. He was bullying me! I was defending- *slap*"

He always hurt me: physically, verbally, and/or mentally.

"What you just say? 'You didn't do shit' You really think I'm going to believe that?! You had the audacity to yell and cuss at me! You're nothing but a liar and a waste of my seed. I wish me and your mother never had you. Ever since you got here, you've caused nothing but trouble!"

It was always my fault. He never believed otherwise. When I told him things, he never listened. But, that comment was the last straw.

"... Fine. I'll never come back!"

"Good, and stay out! I dont want a pathetic son in my lineage. Even Shouto is better than you are already!"
__Flashback over__

Bloody tears drips down my face as I thought of this traumatic memory.
That day, I tried to kill myself, but when I ignited that match, it sparked a power deeply within me. I didn't want to die knowing I accomplished nothing, but rather die making a difference. There was change in my fire, blue flames enveloped my hands. The power of heat and the cold combined. I extinguished my flames on my body and came out a new man. But due to my burns, I still had to take my burnt-chicken-nugget ass to hospital. The pain and awakening overflowed in me as I took my steps towards a darkened path. A new path, a new life.

"And that's how I got my flinching habit..." I concluded to Shigaraki. He's a good listener; I didn't get nothing but nods and gentle touches to reassure.
Nice. No judgment, just pure love and comfort.
Well, that was a nice therapy session. "Dabi...?" Oh shit, nevermind. He's about to ask me a deep question. This isn't a Q&A. "Did he make you feel judged? 'Cause my family made me feel way sometimesn too. "
I paused and thought about it. "Yeah." I couldn't even look Shiggy in the face, I was ashamed I let the abuse last as long as it did. I should've ran away at 14.
"Well. At least you tried to fight him off. Is that why you always came to school bruised? Be honest babe..." I nodded. The silence was thick and my silent pain chocked me. I literally lied to him about it saying it was only 'bullys' when it was both domestic abuse and school bullys. " Do we have to keep discussing this?" Shiggy nodded "no" and hugged me. I felt instantly relieved. I have to get my mind off it, my body felt numb and cold. I need to focus on something, anything. Him. I can focus on him.
He started holding me tighter, and got on my lap. I know I'm supposed to be depressed right now but gyat-damn.