Switchy Switchy ☁️🍋

Shigaraki's POV:

So... Me and Dabi have not been able to keep our hands off eachother. First off: goals. Secondly, I'm not used this type of relationship, let alone us being THIS horny.
Like I swear he be reading my mind -( bombastic side eye 👀)- But literally, when I be wanting that dick, he just knows. Same with him. I'm just not used to a healthy relationship 🤣. But Toga won't let me live it down, like she literally is laughing whenever I leave Dabi's room or vice-versa. She's giving youngest siblings vibes. I know what Dabi's talking about now. She's so annoying 🙄 😒.

But anyways, I was playing games with Dabi and was on the mic with the bois (that Dabi is mad jealous of btw) and just chilling. We discussed our favorite games and then we went on to movies and so on. But what was shocking was we didn't have sex in 2 weeks...that's hella sus ngl. I need to stay off of Among Us. That new Gen slang is getting to me. What is it now? Z? Or is it Y? Idfk anymore. All I know is that me and Dabi are Millennials, while Toga is.. whatever the fuck is after us.
Like lowkey, does it really matter? Toga acts like us and we act like her, she's just more TikTok savvy, eww. I mean I can't hate on her side hustle but still: the platform itself just promotes shitty content. Thus, its whack.

But back to what me and Dabi was doing. So it's VERY wierd that we didn't have our habitual sex session on the weekends. At least once every week, but 2 weeks is just insanity served on a silver platter.

Like wtf? I mean- I could just maturbate- BUT with him, its a lot sexier AND better. So I was going to bring it up but I was on the mic and then Dabi was taking turns and you can't exactly pause the game so... yeah. I'm an introvert, what do you expect? Me to grasp his attention with something crazy and confidently make him have fucky fucky with me? Nope....
...
...
...

Ok, I'm desperate, so, fuck it!

Shigaraki: HEY boiis...uh *gay sweating* I gotta go handle some business ok. Hit you up on the game later.

Boii: Alright, see ya. And you better not be a bitch when we go against the other team again. I want to see improvement.

Shigaraki: Sure boss. (Wait a damn minute, aren't I the captain?! How tf did this kid get the lead? Shit-That doesn't matter, I got priorities right now.)

Dabi: [Just using his phone, clearly bored and mindlessly scrolling]

Shigaraki: *lays headset and controller onto the table. Then, nervously turns around,* Uh .. So Dabi... whatcha doing?

Dabi: *looks up from phone* Chilling with you and your... bois. *looks backs at phone irritated*

Shigaraki: H-hey Dabi. It's not that deep. Majority of them are LITERALLY kids so... you have nothing to worry about...

Dabi: I know your not a pedo. I just hate that you stay on the fucking game for literally 6 HOURS. *shows his phone on a stopwatch*

Shigaraki: (Damn, he really timed me?! Caught in 4k...)
Look...I'm sorry. You know that I can get carried away. Gaming takes me to another place man.

Dabi: You're not getting it. 6 FUCKING HOURS of you constantly saying "Cover me!" "GOT HìËm" "fuck you bitch" "FUCK!" and "eat dirt". I need to admit myself into a psychward from that, and  you're paying my therapy bills.

Shigaraki: Well... sorry?

Dabi: It's hella late to say sorry Justin Bieber. But there is a way you can make it up to me~😏

Shigaraki: (Yes, its shexy time!) What do I need to do?~

Dabi: Hugs and kisses. Get your ass over here.