Date Night ☁️🍋

A/N:
Once this story reaches 5k views, I will make a 7 day smut book for shigadabi. It's literally going to be a sequal to this and called "A Smut Game" or something corny like that.
But make sure to do your kinky requests now, the first 7 will be written down and selected. Vote, follow me, and comment below. Anyways, enjoy.

_________________________________________

Shigaraki's POV:

Well, today is another day, of me and my fiancé- I know, I know, I didn't tell you yet but today, I'm going to do it. I'm going to be the first villain in LOV... nevermind. Twice and AFO are already married... so I'll be the second villain to marry my truest love.

I snuck off and got the money by doing jobs here and there. In months time, I managed to save up for a gorgeous thicc gold band with a medium sapphire jewel in the middle, and I got myself a matching ruby one.
He will say yes... I hope.

But anyways, he was taking me out for a date, and I won't be paying a penny. I'm broke 💀. Nonetheless, I'm grateful whenever we go out together and it's just me and him. It's intimate.
As I drank my Starbucks Frappé, I looked at Dabi who was looking at me.

Shiggy: What?

Dabi: Nothing loser- I'm just playing- You look handsome and you smell good~

Shiggy: *blushes* Thanks.  You look too fine yourself.

Dabi: *blushes* Thanks babe. And is it bussin?

Shiggy: Oh- yeah. I love the frappé, and if I don't get one, I'm most likely to-

Dabi: -get a latte, I KNOW.

Shiggy: Fuck you, you espresso-loving bitch~ *chuckles*

Dabi: Same to you, you diabetic-creature~ *chuckles*

Shiggy: Diabetic is wild, brobabe.

Dabi: What do you think is in your coffee?

Shiggy: *looks down at his coffee* A ton of delicious syrup and soy milk- ok, fuck you. I get it. Whatever, *sips intensely*

Dabi: *chuckles* You're so fucking adorable Shiggy~ *kisses*

Shiggy: *blushes* I love you, and I got something to show you. So let's get out of here.

Dabi: Ok. That's perfect 'cause there's a creepy white lady staring in a very homophobic way, *chuckles*

Shiggy: *chuckles and holds his hand* Fuck her, *kisses* and I'd do it again.

-A Park, under a tree-

3rd person POV:

Shiggy pulls Dabi into a passionate kiss after they sat on the stump seats.

Dabi: You know that we're definitely going to have bugs in our hair, right?

Shiggy: I don't mind, do you know where we are?

Dabi: Yeah, this is where we first met in high school. I talked your ears off while your were playing your Gameboy, * chuckles*

Shiggy: *chuckles* Yeah, but I liked it because, if you didn't,  we never would have been friends.

Dabi: True. Damn, now I feel old.

Shiggy: Same brobabe. But enough about that, we've been together for nearly a decade...

Dabi: Damn, you really kept track huh?
And I thought I was creepy for keeping that written down...