Struggle ⚪️💢☁️🍋

A/N: Heyy! Don't forget to vote and comment any requests. 😄 this chapter has a little of everything so bear with me.
⚠️Waning: Mentions of mental health and self harm.
________________________________________

Shigaraki's POV:

"What is a fear or obstacle that is holding you back?"

I read in my journal prompt. Me and Dabi have been going to therapy and our therapist suggested us writing about it, since we really don't like to talking about it. I know I certainly don't.  Especially the trauma,  it's just...unsettling. I trust him with my life but not my past. Not yet.

But here I am about to write, ' myself.' That's a logical answer to the question,  but I know one worded answers are stupid. Especially when our therapist is going to have to read these eventually.  Wait a minute...that's terrific. I haven't even thought about it. I've been just answering the philosophical prompts honestly without even consideration the fact that it's going to be read by someone other than myself. That's tough.
Well, there's no going back now. I just  can add, ' insecurities'. 'My insecurities. Like my scratching problem, eczema, etc. I feel I am accountable for my actions. Therefore,  I'm the reason for my own failures and successes.' ... Too deep? Yeah, might have to change-
Dabi comes in.
" Hey crusty. You did your prompt?"
"Hey BCN, and yeah. "
"Did you just shorten my nickname?"
"Yes. Burnt Chicken Nugget is long as fuck,"
"But I like when you call me that..."
"OK. I say the whole thing. Now come kiss me, Burnt Chicken Nugget."
*chu*

I broke the kiss and we both smiled. I'm happy that I'm in this relationship. He's so cute. I saw Dabi's eyes wander to my journal,  I felt my heart drop. I'm not ready. I tried to close it, but he placed his had on the page.
"You're prompt wasn't that bad. Can I read your answer.?"
I hesitated. His eyes weren't filled with judgment but rather concern. I sigh and say, "Go ahead Dabi," taking a seat on my bed next to him. He slowly reads, absorbing the words and nodding in understanding. But the ending puzzled him, leading him to ask me, " Shiggy. The prompt asked you three questions: what's or who's holding you back, what it's hiding you back from, and why. You forgot the why." He was right, why am j holding myself back?

" From... living life to the fullest. The best and happiest. I'm too afraid of risking things, because THIS is all I have left. I want to keep what i have rather than risk to lose it all.
Me, you, the LOV, this hideout. This could be better Dabi, but it's so difficult to figure out how to get there. I want to move out, I want to be rich, I want a career, I want to travel. Its a shame we have to do the things we do just to make ends meat. It's just hard to live when there's nothing to..." I cut myself off, I was getting too deep.
"Nothing to live for?" Dabi finished my sentence,  he understood what I was getting at. And that's why I love him. He hugged me and said, " We'll get through this. Does it rain all the time?" I quickly responded, "No,"
" Well that mean it doesn't last forever. After a storm, the flowers blossoms bigger and stronger,  to combat the wind. Trees get bigger. Our pain and suffering isn't in vain, it's to make us stronger Shiggy."
" Damn you need to make a Ted talk," *both chuckles*
"I'll consider it. But they better be giving me a fat check at the end of it. My wisdom doesn't come cheap." He's too much 💀.
"Well that's reasonable.  So uh... do you wanna hang out or something?"
" And go where with $20?"
" I dunno.."
" how about we cook the stuff in the freezer that Twice "worked so hard" to get us?"
" I want something fast... Taco bell?"
"Wait... something fast~"
"Uh... You're such a pervert Dabi."
"What? We never challenged ourselves to do a quickie. I'll buy everything if you make me cum first."
" and I lose, I gotta away right?"
"Yep."
"..."

Third person pov:

They both looked at eachother in a lustful way. Dabi started stripping first then Shiggy followed behind. He pounched onto Dabi, causing him to fall onto the bed. He attempted to pin his hands but Dabi did it quicker. Shiggy let out a groan from pain.

Dabi: You good? I didn't mean to grab you so hard, * looks at his wrist*
Shiggy: *snatches hand away* I-I'm fine. Don't worry.
Dabi: Why'd you snatch it away...?
Shiggy: It just hurts...
Dabi: Shiggy...Let me see your wrists,
Shiggy: W-why? I'm f-fine.

Dabi gave him a serious glare. Shiggy let him see his wrist, he gently turned it around and there were old and fresh scars. Dabi just stared at the new ones, the silence was thick, but it told Shigaraki all that he needed to know. He turned his gaze to the floor, looking down from shame, but then then felt...something on the cuts. Dabi was kissing all the scars. Shigaraki wanted to cry,  so it let itself out. Dabi held him, a burning embrace, and he didn't stop kissing him, making sure his face, his chest, and all up his hands were loved. He didn't speak a word still as he held his lover. Sitting in the silence, they enjoy eachothers presence and relaxed for the duration of the day.