Requests ☁️

A/N: Hey. Don't forget to vote, follow me, and comment down below any suggestions.  The next three suggestions will be selected to complete this story. So hurry bih!
_________________________________________

Shigaraki's Pov:

I want to request something to Dabi but I don't know... I want the new Zelda game HOWEVER he already bought my PS5 so I don't wanna seem greedy. So in the meantime, I've be doing volunteer work, side gigs, and hustled an old lady cleaning her laundry. She's sweet, she like the grandma I never had, and she genuinely needs help.

So here I am, scrubbing dishes and washing laundry. I was going to text Dabi what I was doing, but I was too embarrassed. I know he wouldn't let me live it down, I can here his manic laughter already. But he texted anyways.

BroBae❤️

Where u at

Taking care of an old lady...

U fr?

Yeah. Wat u want?

I was going to order pizza, but clearly u busy.

I'm not that busy. Get half pepperoni. Please baby

Okay baby boy

K boiyo
_________________________________________

He's so cute. I'm glad I'm with him.
Anyways, once I was done with the chores, I went to receive my money.

Shigaraki: I'm done Mrs. Chen.

Mrs. Chen: Oh sweetie thank you. It look so sparkly ✨️

Shigaraki: Yeah I took.my time to wipe the cabinets,  counters, and the oven. You should never cook in a dirty kitchen Mrs. Chen.

Mrs. Chen: Oh thank you sweetie 🥰 *hugs*

Shigaraki: Oh-uhm no problem. *hugs back*

Mrs. Chen: Here you go sweetie. $40

Shigaraki: Wait, you sure? I'm not worthy-

Mrs. Chen: Oh nonsense. You are worthy, you deserve it. Go have fun sweetie.

Shigaraki: Thank you so much Mrs Chen!

Mrs. Chen: You're always welcome. See ya another time kiddo.

Shigaraki: Ok Mrs. Chen bye.

I left the house giggling like a teenager. I can finally afford my game, woo-hoo!
But I wanted to flex in front the gang before I spend it.

--At the hideout--

Dabi's Pov:

I was cackling, telling Toga what Shiggy was doing. "Taking care of an old lady"? That's crazy. I hope he gets paid for that.
Nonetheless,  I was tired of making fun of him, so I went to Kurogiri to get a strawberry smoothie. I was about to head to the gym until Shiggy came through the door.

S: I'm rich bitches!
D: HI. Damn, I'll be your stripper~
S: *blushes* Dabi, we can do that in private with monopoly money*winks*
D: Damn,  so you really got paid from taking care of the old lady?
S: ...YEAH what of it? She's nice okay.
D: *dying of laughter*
S: It ain't that funny nor deep Dabi.
T: Well I'm happy for you boss.
S:  Thanks Twice. See Dabi? He's a perfect example of appreciating ones success,  not how I achieved it.
D: Ok. I'm sorry for laughing about it.
S: Thanks. We'll, I'm about to go to Gamestop and Bestbuy. I'll be back before 7. Twice can you give me a ride?
T: Of course.
D: Aye, let me come with.
S: Ok, we'll wait in the car.

5 mins later

I snatched my wallet and threw on a hoodie to cover my scars. I felt I should pay for anything  since he worked so hard to get that money. Now that I think about, he's been busier a lot for weeks.
Anyways, Twice pulls up at Gamestop and I see Shiggy's eyes gleaming. He always regressed to a child whenever he got a new game, so precious. He got a Zelda game, a shirt, and a case for his switch. They were all matching,  and as Shiggy went to reach his pocket, I kissed him. And swiped my card through. He pouted as we left but I new he was grateful, he pulled me into another kiss.

Shiggy: If you were going to pay, why didn't you tell me?
Dabi: Because you worked so hard for your money. Besides your reaction was cute. And I was serious about what i said earlier.
Shiggy: About what?
Dabi: *stares*

Later that day: night

Shiggy: Ok. Keep throw that ass back! *money rains*

And our night was hella fun.