To The One In The Oven

To the one in the middle of the oven

With the analogy of the bread, I want to encourage those in the oven. The oven represents the time of preparation. The oven represents the period when God starts preparing you before you're there. At this time, the temperature will get hot, and you'll go through a lot of pressure and difficult situations that will cause you to rise. You'll begin to grow. The yeast (seed) God placed in you will start to help you rise and take shape.

In this season, it will take time. Bread doesn't bake well in 12 minutes. There's a set time for you. Your creation time might feel long, but it's making sure you're well-developed.

Bread taken out too early will be too doughy. If you've taken it out too early during this time of pressure, high temperature, and tight situations, it won't be well-baked. The outside might look a bit good, but when we check inside, it's still raw and not well done.

It's when your heart hasn't changed. Your habits haven't changed. Your relationship with God is weak. You haven't learned much, etc. That's why the process is key. It's not just about when it starts to rise, take shape, and turn brown. God is working on the inside to make sure you are whole and growing.

Allow God to work on the inside and outside so that you're ready from the inside out.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
NKJV
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for [a]instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Philippians 1:6
ESV
6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

-etty