𝙈𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨

Quick note!:

I'm sooo sorry for not updating this in a long time. My phone broke due to a personal accident and I haven't had the time to write either. Finally though, I have the time so I hope you guys will understand. Hope you enjoy the chapter! :)

...

third person pov...

Finney awkwardly walked over to the area the five boys were currently sitting at. He did a little wave then sat down in between Robin and Vance. 

"Hey guys!" Finney greeted shortly after sitting down. After that it was silent for a bit until Bruce thankfully interrupted that silence. 

Bruce smiled, "Hey Finney, we're glad you made it. Cute outfit by the way." Bruce winked in addition to the flirtatious comment, and just after that, Finney felt as if he was about to melt. His cheeks were pink and his palms began to feel sweaty. 

"Th-thank you, Bruce." Finney grinned softly before returning the compliment. "You look very handsome as well, all of you do." 

His soulmates blushed at the compliment from Finney and began thanking him all at once. Although Finney felt a bit overwhelmed, he felt warm inside. The type of warmness when you feel wrapped up in a warm blanket in the cold, or when someone gives you the most love filling hug. And now, Finney felt almost addicted to this feeling and he was so happy he could experience it even more. 

A ringing sound then filled the group's ears. "Uhh, whose phone is that?" Griffin asked shortly after the ringing stopped. Vance was the first to grab his phone out. Finney looked over curiously, he didn't mean to be nosey but he couldn't turn away when what he saw on that phone literally shocked him.

"Shit, oh it's just my mom-..." Vance stopped taking when he saw Finney silently giggling to himself. "What. What's so funny pretty boy?" Finney stopped giggling and smiled.

"Didn't know the Vance Hopper had a sweet little kitten as his lock screen." Finney replied with sweet sly smile.

Before Vance could respond, Robin bursted out laughing, same with Griffin. On the other hand, Bruce and Billy were smiling and asked to see. It was obvious the two were huge animal lovers.

"Wha- It's not funny! That loren was vein' annoying always comin' back for food so I just took him in." A light dust of pink spread across Vance's cheeks and Finney thought is was absolutely adorable. Who knew Vance Hopper had a soft spot for cute kittens?

Billy spoke up right after the laughter had died down, "Maybe Samson and your cat could have a play date!" Vance rolled his eyes but actually thought about it for a moment. That's when Finney got curious. 

"Who's Samson?" Finney asked, eyeing Billy who immediately smiled. Billy took out his phone and showed Finney his lock screen. It was a picture of a  cute dog. "Awh! I didn't know you had a dog!" Finney cooed at the sight of Samson.

"Yeah yeah, Samson may seem cute at first but watch it." Robin warned, shuddering at the memory. That's when the other boys burst out laughing. 

Billy was the first to let Finney know the reason. "Robin is just mad because Samson pissed all over a pair of his favorite shoes once." Finney laughed at the thought of a shrieking Robin, angry at a dog who pissed on his shoes.

After the long conversation about pets, the bell rang alerting the boys that it was time for their next class. It Robin and Griffin groaned in unison, making Finney giggle a bit. They all got up and began saying their goodbyes.

But before they all went off to their different directions Finney decided he would make the first move this time. 

"Oh wait! Maybe next time, we could hang out after school. I have a few ideas in mind." Finney smiled as he talked about his idea for their next 'date'. His soulmates agreed with grins in their faces.

"That would be great. Should we talk about after school or through text?" Griffin asked. Finney thought for a moment but then replied with a sly smile. 

"After school. I'd like to see my handsome boys' faces before leaving." Finney winked and turned his heels towards the direction of his next class. After about a minute of walking, blush began to creep upon his cheeks. Finney had just realized what he said, and he felt absolutely embarrassed about it. Although, Finney wasn't lying when he described his soulmates as his handsome boys.

...