Some Assembly Required

Kengo and Kanata are sleeping peacefully in their rooms, while Ichika fell asleep in the Cryopod Room. Meanwhile, Akito and Yuna were just chilling in their rooms, while Ryumon is doing push-ups in his room. Ryumon and Yuna were the only ones in their uniforms. Then the alarms in the Castle of Lions start to blare, rousing every Paladin but Kanata, who is sleeping with headphones on that are playing peaceful music. The awakened Paladins rush towards the Bridge of the Castleship, except for Yuna, who went through the vents to get to her lion. Once she boarded her lion's cockpit, she put her helmet on and piloted her lion out of the hanger.

Dinas: Everybody up! Zarkon's attacking! The Castle's about to be destroyed! Go, go, go! We need Voltron now!

Dinas and Coran are in the Bridge.

Dinas: Hurry! We can't survive much longer!

Coran: You've got to sell it a little bit more.

Dinas hands Coran the microphone.

Coran: Oh, no! Dinas is dead! Aaaah! it's horrible! Her head fell off! Wait! What? Her severed head is trying to speak to me! What is it, Dinas' head? What are your final words?

Dinas: Coran...

Coran: Oh, yes, Dinas, I'm listening.

Dinas: It's over.

Coran: Oh, I know! Uaaaagh! If only Voltron had been formed...

Coran sees Ryumon, Akito, Kengo, and Ichika have entered the Bridge.

Coran: —Oh! Time!

Ryumon: I guess this isn't an actual attack.

Dinas: And it's a good thing it wasn't because it took you... Coran?

Coran: Seventy-five degrees. Oh, sorry. No, this is a meat thermometer.

Dinas: However long it was, it was too long. You must always be ready to do battle with Zarkon. Look at you! Only Ryumon is in uniform. Akito, Ichika, Kengo, where are your Bayards? And where are Kanata and Yuna?

Kanata enters the Bridge, yawning and looking well-rested.

Kanata: Good morning, everybody. What's going on?

Dinas: Coran and I have been up for hours getting the Castle back in order. We had to run a test on the alarms, and we decided to test you as well. Guess which one failed.

Kengo: Hey!

He then yawned.

Kengo: You got to sleep for 10,000 years, man. Monday night, I was on Earth. Now, I've flown through space, fought some evil alien named Zarkon, eaten goo in some weird Castle. That's a lot to process in, uh... I don't know. What day is today?

Coran: It's the third quintant of the Spicolian movement. Hump day!

Kengo: —It's a lot to process.

Dinas shocked her head, turning to the others.

Dinas: Has anyone seen Yuna?! If this were a real attack, we'd all be in danger without Voltron! She's entirely too late!

Yuna: Guys, where are you?

A voice went through from Ryumon's helmet.

Ryumon puts his helmet on and then started speaking.

Ryumon: Yuna? Where are you?

Coran pressed a few buttons on his control panel before Yuna's face was up on a large screen in the bridge. Her face was very stern as she started thinking that everyone was dead. Then she saw the screen.