Collection And Extraction

Yuna and Ichika were in their lions, while they were patrolling in Space.

Ichika: Okay, according to the coordinates, there should be some records from an abandoned Spaceship within 5000 metres.

Then Ichika noticed that Yuna is still looking down.

Ichika: Yuna? Are you okay? Do you still miss your father?

Yuna: I... what Sendak said... I saw it all... And... that fight with Dinas... clearly she hates me now.

Ichika: I'm sure she doesn't hate you. You've just gotta give her time to cool off and to accept the fact that you both lost your fathers. I mean, I lost my parents too... The 3 of us did.

Yuna: Yeah, you're right...

Meanwhile, the castleship's systems started beeping as Dinas was searching.

Dinas: Somewhere inside Sendak's memories we should be able to find the inside information that gives us the key to take down Zarkon.

Coran: I don't think your father would approve of searching through an enemy's memories.

Dinas: I know, but we have to do everything we can to defeat Zarkon.

Kanata: Once we learn all his weaknesses, we can drive up to his front door and challenge him to a fight. Winner gets the universe.

Akito: Hold on, where are the girls?

Kengo then walked in with Ryumon.

Kengo: Their lions are not in their hangers and we haven't heard from them since last night.

Coran: It appears they snuck out in the middle of the night.

Ryumon: Contact their lions immediately.

As Yuna and Ichika were heading to the abandoned Spaceship, they were floating around with their jetpacks and helmets on, then they heard Coran's voice through their helmets.

Coran: Yuna, Ichika? Where are you two at?

Ichika: Exactly where we should be. Far away from you guys.

Ryumon: What? Why?

Ichika: We're trying to find out what happened to our parents and Yuna believes that Zarkon is after her.

Dinas: What? What do you mean!? Is she with you? Yuna, please respond now!!

Then Yuna started speaking.

Yuna: Look, I understand how you feel when you lost your father, but my father is still out there and I need to know if he's even alive... He might be in Zarkon's hands and it might be all connected to the disappearances of the Kerberos mission crew. They can't be dead, not today... Sendak just gave me a clue to this entire mystery as Ryumon and I were talking to him.

Dinas: Look, I don't care about that right now. Come back immediately!

Yuna: I'm sorry, but we can't do that. We're still in the middle of our investigation.

Ryumon: Are you saying that my parents are still alive too?

Yuna: Yeah. Ichika's parents and my father are alive out there somewhere. They have to be...

Dinas: Whatever, get back here at once you little-

Then Akito intervened.

Akito: Stop being rude to my best friend! She's been going through a lot.

Yuna: It's alright Akito, we're on our way...

Then a few minutes later, Ichika and Yuna arrived back. As soon as Ichika started logging into the systems and bringing up her research results, Ryumon spoke to her.