Crystal Venom

Ichika and Yuna are studying the Galra Crystal in the Green Lion's hangar. Then Ichika noticed that Yuna looked slightly down.

Ichika: Yuna, are you okay?

Yuna: Well... Dinas and I... kind of had a bit of a... fight and a... fallout...

Ichika: Oh... We all heard everything... I'm so sorry...

Yuna: No, it's okay. I appreciate your concern. It's not easy being half Galra. I think Kanata and Ryumon are aware of that already...

Ichika: Don't worry, I have your back. We will get all of this sorted out and we'll definitely find out what happened to your father, my parents and Ryumon's parents too... I promise...

Yuna smiled slightly. Then Coran speaks over the intercom which interrupted the conversation.

Coran: Yuna, Ichika, please come down to the detainment room.

The girls were frustrated from being interrupted by complies; the Crystal glows ominously. Ichika and Yuna meets Coran and the other Paladins in front of the pod where Sendak is held. Coran places devices on Sendak's pod.

Coran: Okay, guys, Sendak's almost all hooked up. But, look, I have to warn you, this technology was used to keep Altean memories alive, not to interrogate prisoners.

Ryumon: Coran, we understand this isn't what the technology was meant for, but if we can extract Sendak's memories, we may gain valuable intelligence on Zarkon's troop locations.

Kanata: Yeah, and then we can just be like, 'Knock-knock.' 'Who's there?' 'The avenging fury of Voltron, son!'

Ichika: Fascinating. So, how exactly does this work?

Coran: As the memories are extracted, they're written bit by bit on individual molecules of the micro-storage strands.

Kanata: When I go, I want all the stuff in my brain stored in a giant ship.

Ryumon: The amount of information in your brain could be stored in a paper airplane.

Kanata: Oh, yeah? Well, the amount of information you have, Ryumon, could be...

Ryumon: ... Yeah?

Kanata: Uh... it's less than what I have!

Kengo: Oh, good one, Kanata!

Yuna: Guys, we gotta focus.

Akito: So let me get this straight... Is this how you incorporated Agams' memories into the Castle of Lions?

Coran: Precisely, but it's never been attempted before on an unwilling participant.

Ichika: And where's Dinas? Is she okay?

Coran: She's currently resting in her room right now. Yesterday's festival really did take a lot of damage on her and the castleship.

Then the memory storage device activates but nothing appears.

Kengo: Uh, is this what's supposed to be happening?

Ryumon: Let's give it some time.

The Paladins and Coran wait for a very, very long time with no results.

Ichika: I can't wait around anymore... If anyone needs me, I'll be in the lab. Maybe I can pull some information from Sendak's Galra Crystal.

Akito: I'll come along too.

Akito and Ichika left to head to the lab. More time passes with no results.

Kengo: Time to feed the beast. I'm going to go make some breakfast.