Return Of The Gladiator

At the Galra Empire's Central Command, Zarkon absorbs Quintessence as Haggar watches.

Haggar: Sire, the beast is almost to Arus.

Zarkon: This Quintessence gives me so much power, I could fight the paladins myself.

Haggar: There is no need. My creature will destroy them and capture the Voltron lions for you. Then, the most powerful weapon in the universe will be ours.

The Galactic Gladiator heads towards Arus. Meanwhile, the male Paladins enter the dining hall of the Castle of Lions.

Ryumon: Great job training today, guys. We're really getting the hang of Voltron.

Kanata: Seriously, how far do you think my lion kicked that broken alien ship? Must have been like a mile!

Akito: Yeah, that'll come in handy when the Galra challenges Voltron to a soccer match.

Kanata: Hey, I did something cool and you can't handle it. I get it.

Akito: Your kick ruined our balance. We fell.

Kanata: Well that falling part was Kengo's fault.

Kengo: Hey!

Ryumon: All right, save your energy for fighting Zarkon.

The Paladins sit at the table. Coran enters.

Coran: Hello, guys! How was the Voltron workout?

Ryumon: We're getting there. Are you and Dinas almost done fixing the Castle so we can leave this planet? I feel like we're sitting ducks here on Arus.

Coran: Just about. In the meantime, to get your minds off those duck seats you're worried about, I made you guys an authentic ancient paladin lunch!

Coran reveals an abomination he cooked up. Everyone is disgusted.

Kengo: Coran, you just got me hooked on that goo and now you're switching it up?

Coran: This is packed with nutrients.

Kengo: Oh, it smells disgusting!

Coran sniffed.

Coran: I know! That's how you know it's healthy!

Kengo has an alien plant in his hand.

Kengo: Coran, we're on a planet now with fresh herbs, spices, and whatever this thing is. A tuber? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head back to the kitchen and spice things up.

Kengo leaves. Kanata and Akito sit at the other end of the table to wait

Ryumon: Where are Yuna and Ichika?

Coran eats the strange food and speaks with a mouthful.

Coran: They're probably checking on those prisoners we rescued from Zarkon. They'll all be waking soon in the infirmary. Open the hatch. Food lion coming in!

Ryumon stands to leave; Coran offers him a spork full of yellow nastiness. He also makes jet sounds.

Ryumon: No. Just... no.

Ryumon leaves, while unimpressed.

Coran: You don't know what you're missing!

Ryumon enters the Sleep Chamber; Yuna and Ichika are impatiently waiting for the prisoners to wake up.

Ryumon: You're as anxious as me.

Ichika: These aliens we saved know something about my family. They have to!

Ryumon: I hope so.

Ichika: They recognized me. They called me "The daughter of the champions." I don't understand how and why.