The Black Paladin

Ryumon: Ichika, scan the download from the ship. Find out where Zarkon's central command is.

Ichika: On it!

Coran: What happened? Where's Yuna?

Ryumon: They captured her. She sacrificed herself to save me and the information. I didn't have a choice.

Coran: How is that possible?

Dinas: That idiot...

Ryumon: Coran, Dinas, I'm sorry things didn't go as planned, but we can't focus on what went wrong. We've got to figure out how to make it right. Ichika, anything?

Ichika: Guys, look at this.

Then Ichika showed a holographic image of Zarkon's Ship.

Coran: Look at the size of it!

Dinas: I think we should go in right away. Every minute we waste gives Zarkon time to prepare for us.

Kanata: I agree. We form Voltron, fly in, fly out, dust off our hands, and walk away.

Kengo: Um, do you guys not remember the Balmera? We could barely take out one fleet. But this... a base this size could hold a thousand fleets! And we can't form Voltron without Yuna or the Blue Lion.

Akito: Kengo's right. We're still too vulnerable at this rate. Maybe we shouldn't go on this mission at all. Think about it. We'll be delivering the universe's only hope to the universe's biggest enemy. But... I'm worried about Yuna.

Kengo: Akito, that's cold, even for you. What if it was one of us? What if it was me? You wouldn't leave me, would you? Would you?

Akito: I'm not saying I like the idea. I'm just thinking like a paladin.

Kanata: No, you're thinking of yourself because you're too scared to do what's right!

Ryumon: Enough!

Ichika: Look, we're all upset because we lost Yuna.

Kanata: No, Ryumon lost Yuna!

Akito: I lost Yuna too! She was my best friend!

Kengo: Okay, okay! This isn't helping. We can't just sit here and bicker like this.

Ryumon: Let's focus. How are we going to get Yuna?

In the Galra Empire, Yuna sat in a cell, while her legs were curled up. Then Haggar entered her cell.

Haggar: Come with me.

Meanwhile back at the Castle of Lions.

Ryumon: Anything?

Kanata: There's just no way in. They'll have us tracked from every direction.

Ryumon: There's gotta be something. Keep looking.

Then Ryumon saw Akito staring at the floor, while depressed. Then he approached him.

Ryumon: I know you're worried about her. We all are. I'm sorry I let her slip away.

Akito: I know it's not your fault. It's just... I've already lost so much. I've lost my parents, Yuna's father is missing and I can't lose Yuna, too.

Ryumon: We'll find a way to get her back. If there was just a way to get close to Zarkon's ship unseen...

Coran: Wait a tick. I think I've got a way.

Dinas: Go ahead Coran.

Meanwhile, Yuna and Haggar arrived in the Throne room and Zarkon was sitting on his throne.