Episode Two - Not So Happy Campers, Part 2

Episode 2 - Not So Happy Campers, Part 2

•Killer Bass - Axel, Chase, Cody, Courtney, Emma, Izzy, Jasmine, Leonard, LeShawna, Nichelle, Noah, Priya, Rodney, Sammy, Scarlett, Scott, and Zee

•Screaming Gophers - Amy, Blaineley, Bridgette, Dakota, Damien, Dave, DJ, Ella, Ezekiel, Geoff, Harold, Jo, Julia, Max, Sierra, Topher, and Tyler

•Ferocious Trout - Alejandro, Beardo, Bowie, Brick, Caleb, Dawn, Eva, Katie, Lauren, Lindsay, Millie, Ripper, Sadie, Sam, Sky, Sugar, and Trent

•Deadly Frogs - Anne-Maria, B, Beth, Cameron, Duncan, Gwen, Heather, Justin, Lightning, Mike, MK, Owen, Raj, Shawn, Staci, Wayne, and Zoey

XXX

"Last time on Total Drama Island!" The recap of last episode began with a plain shot of all of Camp Wawanakwa in the day, before clips from the previous episode were played as Chris narrated over them. "We met sixty-eight raring players as they arrived on the island to begin their journey! Some already got comfy, while others made their discomfort very known. After a mishap with the dock, everyone set out on a race to the top of a thousand-foot high cliff to form their teams! Lightning had an ego bigger than this show's budget, but even he had to keep his team name as the Deadly Frogs. Will the Frogs pull through? Or will they be the first to send someone home? And just who is that special loser that couldn't even last a day on the island? Find out right here, right now, on Total! Drama! Island!" Chris concluded, with him now raising his arms and standing on the aforementioned cliff.

XXX

(Fade to opening theme)

Dear Mom and Dad I'm doin' fine,

You guys are on my mind.

You asked me what I wanted to be

And now I think the answer is plain to see,

I wanna be famous.

I wanna live close to the sun,

Go pack your bags, 'cause I've already won,

Everything to prove, nothing in my way

I'll get there one day.

'Cause, I wanna be famous!

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!

I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous

(Fade to episode)

XXX

The episode picked up right where the last left off: at the top of the one-thousand-foot high cliff where Chris stood in front of the four newly formed teams. "That's right! Your first actual challenge is to jump off this cliff, into the lake!" Chris announced to the group.

Damien immediately raised a hand, extremely worried. "Uh, say what now? We're getting parachutes, right? By the laws of physics, a drop from this height would-"

"Cram the nerd talk, let him finish!" Amy snapped.

Topher chuckled, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, calm down, Damien. Chris is far from simple, there's got to be more to it!"

Again, Chris took the compliment gladly. "Thank you, Topher! And you're right! There are also sharks in the water!"

Sky now appeared concerned, one hand raised. "Umm, they're trained sharks, right? This seems extremely dangerous."