Episode Three - The Big Sleep

Episode 3 - The Big Sleep

•Killer Bass - Axel, Chase, Cody, Courtney, Emma, Izzy, Jasmine, LeShawna, Nichelle, Noah, Priya, Rodney, Sammy, Scarlett, Scott, and Zee

•Screaming Gophers - Amy, Blaineley, Bridgette, Dakota, Damien, Dave, DJ, Ella, Ezekiel, Geoff, Harold, Jo, Julia, Max, Sierra, Topher, and Tyler

•Ferocious Trout - Alejandro, Beardo, Bowie, Brick, Caleb, Dawn, Eva, Katie, Lauren, Lindsay, Millie, Ripper, Sadie, Sam, Sky, Sugar, and Trent

•Deadly Frogs - Anne-Maria, B, Beth, Cameron, Duncan, Gwen, Heather, Justin, Lightning, Mike, MK, Owen, Raj, Shawn, Staci, Wayne, and Zoey

XXX

"Last time on Total Drama Island!" Chris began the recap of last episode, standing beside an unlit campfire and holding a cup of coffee before clips of the last episode began playing. "In their first challenge of the season, the four teams had to jump off a one-thousand-foot high cliff into shark-infested waters! Surprisingly, a majority of the teens jumped in an effort to start off strong!"

"Courtney mouthed off at her team, but still refused to jump, putting her in a bad position. The Gophers had a bunch of players who thought they were too pretty to jump, and thanks to Wayne's leadership, the Deadly Frogs were able to win the first part of the challenge!"

"In the hot tub construction, Sky managed to get the Ferocious Trout to work together and scored second place below the Deadly Frogs! Ezekiel got his entire team ticked off at him, but he lived to see another day after Leonard convinced his team to build a magical hot tub that completely sucked! It came down to the delusional Leonard and the violent Axel in the elimination ceremony, with Axel narrowly avoiding the boot and Leonard being the first sent home. Can't say I was too surprised! Who will be the next to have a strikingly short run? Stay tuned to find out right here on Total! Drama Island!"

XXX

(Fade to opening theme)

Dear Mom and Dad I'm doin' fine,

You guys are on my mind.

You asked me what I wanted to be

And now I think the answer is plain to see,

I wanna be famous.

I wanna live close to the sun,

Go pack your bags, 'cause I've already won,

Everything to prove, nothing in my way

I'll get there one day.

'Cause, I wanna be famous!

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!

I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous

(Fade to episode)

XXX

The episode opened up on a shot of the four cabins early in the morning, with the sun just barely having risen. Each cabin had their team logo on a flag planted in the ground in front of them. The hot tub the Deadly Frogs had built had been moved to the side of their cabin, now hooked up to the same power source they had.

Chris walked up to the middle of the campgrounds, held up an airhorn, then put a megaphone in front of it. "Shhh...they're sleeping." He told the audience in a stage whisper, before blowing the airhorn into the megaphone.

/

That woke up everyone in instant, with Brick in particular jumping out of bed frantically. "GYAH! The horns of war! We're under attack, men! This is not a drill!" He yelled, shaking Trent - who slept below him - and waking the rest of the Trout guys.