Episode Six - The Sucky Outdoors

Episode 6 - The Sucky Outdoors

•Killer Bass - Axel, Chase, Courtney, Emma, Izzy, Jasmine, LeShawna, Nichelle, Noah, Priya, Rodney, Sammy, Scarlett, Scott, and Zee

•Screaming Gophers - Amy, Blaineley, Bridgette, Dakota, Damien, Dave, DJ, Ella, Ezekiel, Geoff, Harold, Jo, Julia, Max, Sierra, Topher, and Tyler

•Ferocious Trout - Alejandro, Beardo, Bowie, Brick, Caleb, Dawn, Eva, Lindsay, Millie, Ripper, Sadie, Sam, Scary Girl, Sky, and Trent

•Deadly Frogs - B, Beth, Cameron, Duncan, Gwen, Heather, Lightning, Mike, MK, Owen, Raj, Shawn, Staci, and Wayne

XXX

"Last time on Total Drama Island!" Chris began the recap of last episode, standing in front of the cabins while looking over a page of pizza coupons before footage from the previous episode played. "We had a summer camp classic: the talent show! Anyone could step up, and fewer had anything actually worth performing. The Gophers knocked it out of the park thanks to Ella and Max's surprisingly enchanting songs."

"Gwen and Zoey began to build up an alliance to counter Heather on the off chance they lost, which they did thanks to Lightning creating the worst line-up he possibly could've. With Owen underperforming and Beth going down in flames, Heather quickly pivoted the vote thanks to a tip from MK, and Zoey was sent packing before her alliance could get the ball rolling!"

"The Bass almost made it with Priya and Courtney's top notch performances, but thanks to Emma's horrific dancing, which was hyped up by Chase and only made by worse by him, they too had to send someone home! It looked like Emma's goose was cooked, but thanks to Cody dislocating his arms for getting a little too handsy with Scary Girl and failing to perform for his team, she lives to see another day! Will Emma rebound from her near miss? Are the Gophers completely unstoppable? Find out right here, on Total! Drama! Island!"

XXX

(Fade to opening theme)

Dear Mom and Dad I'm doin' fine,

You guys are on my mind.

You asked me what I wanted to be

And now I think the answer is plain to see,

I wanna be famous.

I wanna live close to the sun,

Go pack your bags, 'cause I've already won,

Everything to prove, nothing in my way

I'll get there one day.

'Cause, I wanna be famous!

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!

I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous

(Fade to episode)

XXX

The episode began right at the campfire pit in the morning, where the Screaming Gophers and Ferocious Trout had already gathered, with Chris standing before them. "Good morning, teams! Hope you guys used your extra time last night to sleep well, because you're gonna need it." 

Brick saluted Chris, ready for the day as ever. "Yes, sir! Our team is ready to excel once more!"

Alejandro nodded, putting his hand on the cadet's shoulder. "My friend is right. If this challenge benefits from extra sleep, surely our team will come out on top once more."