Episode 5

On the last part of our journey, Lune had claimed two more Hoenn League badges, bringing his total to six. Cassie and Scarlet gained Mega Bracelets from Steven after assisting in protecting twin pokemon Latias and Latios from Teams Aqua and Magma. At the same time, our heroes also managed to do battle with the nefarious teams again on Mt. Pyre. Alas, they had claimed what they came for and made their escape afterwards. Still, the resulting battles left Mt. Pyres' spirits, who were once disturbed and rowdy, calm and level again. Now the trio turned quartet, thanks to the addition of the Hex Maniac Helena, continue their travels. What awaits them on their path forward as Archie and Maxie's respective plans push forward? Let's wait and see.

                                                                   Mind-Bending Battles!

                                                          Plots Boiling in The Background!

The quartet can currently be found heading towards the exit of the Lilycove department store, supplies freshly bought. Before they leave, they find themselves stopped by one of the receptionists.

Receptionist: Excuse me, may I have a moment of your time?

Lune: Sure, how can we help you?

Receptionist: Well, I used to be a trainer a while ago. As time went on, I realized battling wasn't for me. That being said, I have no need for this Mega Stone. With all the supplies you've been gathering you must be a trainer, yes?

Lune: That's right.

Receptionist: Excellent. In that case, I feel as though you could put this to use.

Lune got the Gardevoirite X!

(One of a variety of mysterious Mega Stones. Have Gardevoir hold it, and this stone will enable it to Mega Evolve during battle.)

Receptionist: I hope it serves you well.

After getting an interesting item free of charge, Lune gives it to Valkyrie, embedding in in the center of her Lieutenant's Cap. The group then head up west of the city to plan their next move. When they pass by the path to Mt. Pyre, they're approached by a small Duskull holding an ominous book. It floats over to Lune and hands it over before vanishing from sight.

Lune got the Grim Necronomicon!

(An ominous tome radiating with ill-intent. Ghost-Type moves deal Super-Effective damage to Normal-Types, Fighting-Types and have a small chance to give the "Frightened" status.)

A/N: "Fright" is a status condition that halves the target's speed makes them more susceptible to flinching. Does not affect Ghost or Dark-Types and last for 1 to 2 turns.

After giving the book to Specter, the group plan their next move. Lune recalled the Magma Emblem that Helena found earlier, must be useful for something. It was then that Cassie piped up, reminding him of the Magma Grunt standing place near Jagged Pass. He must've been guarding SOMETHING. Better go find out what. After a quick flight to Lavaridge Town, the group scale Jagged Pass, when the Magma Emblem starts to trigger a reaction from the same boulder that the Magma Grunt used to be stationed near. The boulder opened up to reveal a secret entrance.

Lune(Surprised): Well I'll be a Mankey's uncle, a secret entrance! 

Cassie: That'd explain why that grunt was so nervous last time we were here.