Epilogue

If you had told Lune that he'd wind up saving the world twice, he'd strongly deny it. Yet here he stands, the hero of the Hoenn region, twice over! With the calamity, doom and gloom out of the way, now he plans on exploring the region proper, as is his routine. What else lies within this region?

                                                          Hanging Around Hoenn!

                                                          The Aftermath of a Hero!

We start the day in Littleroot Town. Lune is seen up bright and early, as he ponders where to start off his day. That's when he's interrupted by a voice calling out to him. It was Brendan, wonder what he wants?

Lune: Brendan, what's up?

Brendan(Nervous): Hey Lune, can I ... ask you something?

Lune: Sure. Is everything ok?

Brendan: Kinda. Look, you have a girlfriend, right?

Lune: A few, yes.

Brendan: Well I ... what?

Lune: Another time, continue.

Brendan: ...anyway, I need your help. 

Lune: Girl trouble, eh? It's May, isn't it?

Brendan(Flustered): N-no, of course not!

Lune(Teasing): Mhmm, sure.

Brendan: O-okay fine, it's May. 

Lune: Knew it. To be honest though, I thought you found her annoying.

Brendan: I do! She's always rushing forward without a plan, she doesn't know the meaning of an indoor voice, and she refuses to call me by name. At the same time, she's cute, she's energetic, and ... Ugh, she makes me feel like I've got Beautifly in my stomach.

Lune: I see. Sorry to say, but I'm not sure I'll be of much help. The girls confessed to me, not the other way around.

Brendan: Oh...

Lune: But, if I had any advice to give you, speak with your heart. However it is you feel about her, tell her. After that, let fate take the wheel.

Brendan: Easier said than done, but it's not like I've got any other ideas. She's probably still asleep, so at least I've got time to steel my nerves. Thanks.

Lune: No prob. Any way, I best be off. It's time I take in the sights, see what there is to see.

Lune heads onward, past Petalburg and into Rustboro. Once there, he's stopped by a Devon Research member, who wanted to thank him on President Stone's behalf. He handed over a special item called the Dubious Disc.