1.

Gregory's POV

I woke up to the annoying beeping of my alarm, I slammed my hand on the button, it turned off. I swung the blanket off me, standing up and stretching, with a yawn.

I remind myself that today I had school and I walked out of my room, and made my way downstairs, the smell of bacon and eggs made my mouth water.

"Morning, Gregs." Vanessa smiled, scrambling eggs. "Morning, Van.." I sat at the island, yawning once again, I barely got any sleep last night since my brain couldn't just shut the fuck up.

"Think youre gonna have a good day?" Vanessa asked, smiling. She always asks this. "Yeah!" I smiled. She then served me a plate consisting of bacon and cheesy, scrambled eggs. I started to dig in, very hungry.

"Someone's hungry!" She chuckled, ruffling my hair. "I gotta get to work, make sure to get on the bus on time." "Will do!" I muffled, with a mouth full of eggs. "Don't eat with your mouth open, Gregory!" She scolded, then grabbed her keys and left the house.

*Timeskip.*
Third Person's POV

Gregory gets on the bus, and walks down the aisle, looking for his friends, then he hears a loud—

"GREGSTER!" from the back. He looks up to see Fritz Reginald. Fritz held his fist up as Gregory fist-bumps him, sitting in the empty seat across from him.

"Don't scream, Fritz!" Scolded a black-haired boy, Cassidy Clover. Fritz rolled his eyes, "Party pooper." "You're hopeless." Cassidy rolled his eyes back at Fritz, turning back to face his book. Gregory talked with Fritz the rest of the bus ride, occasional scolds and what not from Cassidy and the bus driver, but they didn't care.

The bus halted to a stop, and Gregory looked out the window to see the three storied school. "I dont want to be here, dude. Mostly 'cause of our dumb math teacher." Fritz groaned, standing up and looking at the school. "I know, right?" Everybody started filing off the bus, including Fritz and Gregory.

They walked in the school, and headed to their classes, occasionally shoving or pushing people out of the way.

*Timeskip.*

Gregory's POV

It was lunchtime. I was standing by the stairs leading down to the cafeteria, talking with my friend - Daniel Rodgers.

I then spotted a kid, he was alone sitting against a wall, 'He's cute.....Wait what!? I just looked at this kid, get your head out of the gutter, Gregory.' He had brown messy hair, and he had heterochromia. One eye was green and the other a blue.

The kid saw me looking, and shyly smiled. I smiled back. "Yo, I'll talk to you later." I said to Daniel, before he waved and we did our handshake before he left. I walked up to the brunette kid, smiling.

"Uh.. H-Hi." He said, stumbling through his words. "Hey! What's you're name?" I asked, sitting next to him. "I.. Its Ev-an.." He stammered again. "You're Gregory, right..? You're like popular..?" "Um, Yeah! I just saw you alone here, and wanted to sit with you." He flashes a small smile. "Thanks.. I t-thought you came here to bully me, like the others..." He mumbles quietly, looking down at the floor.

"Of course not!" I smiled, standing up and holding my hand out. He grabs my hand and I helped him up. "What are you doing?" He questions, clueless. "C'mon!" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out to the picnic tables outside. I was confused why he winced while I did, but shrugged it off.

It was hot out, I'm glad I wore shorts and a shirt, or else I'd be sweating. "What are we doing out here?" "Hanging out!" I noticed he was wearing a sweatshirt. "Aren't you hot?" I asked, fanning my face with my hand.