ふひし (1)

"Well, summer classes already started, are you sure you want to join now instead of waiting for winter classes?" The lady asked me.
"I'm sure! My dream is to become a professional baker and I will fulfill it!" I reply, dropping my (F\C) bag on the ground. "Oops."
"OK then. If you insist," she said. She handed me a piece of paper and I scribbled down my (F\N) and she handed me a key that had the numbers twenty five on it. Jack looked at my key and smiled. "AWESOME! We're roomies!" He exclaimed.
"Roomies?" I asked. "Are you five?"
"Maybe..anyway, come on!!" He grabbed my hand which made me blush a little. Jack practically pulled my up the four flights of stairs into his, umm, our room. I laughed as I saw what was all over his wall. Posters of Fairy Tail characters and the logo were hung up everywhere. "Don't you like Fairy Tail?" He questioned me.
"Yeah. I think Natsu is probably my favourite." He laughed.
"MINE TOO! I might have something for you," he began to rummage through a trunk. "It was a shirt. But after I bought it, I realized it was in a woman's size. It might fit you so-EUREKA!! Here you go!" He handed me a shirt that had the Fairy Tail insignia on it.
"Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" I say. I put my (H/C) in a ponytail to make it easier to put the shirt on. I was wearing a tank top already so I didn't really care about putting it on over my shirt.
"Wow! You look great!" He exclaimed.
"Thanks! No one has ever said that to me before," I say back.
"I'm surprised," he said, making me blush crazily.

¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£¥£€¥€¥£€¥£€¥£€¥

I cannot believe that I just did this. Can you not tell that I'm out of ideas?!?! I've been watching Fairy Tail so I guess it can spark true love. Oh well, thanks for reading!!!!

M.C.