しつたちや(8)

I bolted out of bed and ran towards the door where my clothes lay. A piece of paper was laid on the note. I opened it and the letter said:
I saw you thinking about coming to get me. Don't. I'm warning you. Please don't!
- Jack
Sorry Jack but your words won't stop me. I got dressed put in my (F/C) headband. As I was about to leave the house, I grabbed my pocket knife that I had. Just in case. I walked out of campus and into the street. I noticed a lot of people staring at me. They probably saw me leaving campus and wondered how I was a college student. I am very short for being 20 years old. But, I can't focus on that right now. I have to find Jack. While I was walking, thoughts began to circle in my mind. Do I love Jack? Why am I doing this? Is he even alive? Did the occult turn him into a member of it's group? I'm so scared. I hope Jack's safe. I ran into the woods unknowingly that I was in danger. I kept repeating the phrase "Jack is ok. Jack is ok" over and over in my mind. It wasn't helping my anxiety at all. Please be all right Jack.

Some time passed until I wandered into the woods. I looked around and saw nothing. But, I did feel a presence of...something. Although, I wasn't sure what. Perhaps, it was Jack. "JACK!" I called out.
"(Y-Y/N), is that you?! I told you not to come and look for me!" The voice was Jack's. I was sure of that.
"I know it's just that I was too worried. I couldn't just let you disappear like that!"
"GO AWAY! GET OUT OF HERE! I DON'T WANT YOU SEEING ME LIKE THIS! IN THIs awful torture."
"JACK! Please, come out of the shadows. I-I'm sure it's not that bad!" I then heard footsteps coming coming out from behind a tree...

=======================
I'm sorry for the slow updates. My mom won't turn on the wifi a lot. I apologize.
- M.C.
=======================