すふゆむ (4)

I woke up with a start. Another nightmare. Another awful flashback. I don't understand why keep having these. Ever sense I've moved into my dorm with Jack, everything has been weird. Now even Jack's acting strange. I'm going to confront him about it when he wakes up. For now, I should probably try and get some more sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Seven o'clock am. Time for school! I went into the small kitchen to pour myself a bowl of cereal when I smelt something even better...PANCAKES! I turned around to see Jack and two plates of pancakes. "Good morning," he said with a smile as he handed me a plate. I took it and looked down at the round fluffy pastry. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked. I think it's time I admitted it.
"Jack, you've been acting really weird lately and I was wondering if you could tell me why. I just feel really weird. Like our friendship isn't good." Jack dropped his fork.
"(Y/N), our friendship means everything to me. And, I'm sorry if I've been acting strange. I know that it's awkward to you but, this gonna sound crazy but, some of my friends are actually part of an occult. THAT'S JUST MY THEORY! But, if you'll come with me to the place, it'll all be figured out. I-I'm sorry," he continued eating his pancakes. I then decided to woman-up and make the right decision and tell him my opinion.
"So, when're we leaving?"

////////////////////////////////////
M.C. again. Look, most of this chapter has references to the Creepypasta, "Origin of Eyeless Jack." If you don't know it, go and read it. Or listen to it. Thanks. I would add it up there but I can't find the right one.
- M.C. (ThePastaMiner)
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\