やらふ (2)

"I was just wondering," Jack asked nervously. "If you would like to go see a movie with me?"
"S-Sure," I said. This made me blush. "Umm, which movie, if you don't mind me asking."
"I was thinking maybe Poltergeist. Is that ok with you?" He replied.
"Yeah! I think that's a great idea!" I said with excitement!
"Alright!" Jack said. He grabbed my hand and led me outside to his car. Jack opened up the passenger door for me. I climbed in and buckled up. (Safety first, kids) He then got into the driver's side and revved up the engine. We made a few turns then the turn right at the theatre. Jack turned left.
"Hey," I said with confusion. "We missed the turn to the theatre. You know that right?"
"Yeah," he replied. "I know. We're going to go to some place different." I laughed nervously. Was this a short cut? Was he just joking around? It was at night and we were in the woods. The trees looked like hands that were clawing at the car. I shivered a little bit as I felt a chill run down my spine. The forest always scared me. Ever since I was a little girl. "Don't worry," Jack said out of no where. "We're almost there." I smiled trying to hide the fear in my face. Although my face showed happiness, I know my eyes read fear. The trees.....
"We're here!" Jack said with excitement and happiness in his voice. I could tell that this wasn't a prank and just a friendly gesture.
"WOW!!" I exclaimed with astonishment. We were looking over a cliff above water. We saw the whole town and the full moon made beautiful ripples across the water. "THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!"
"I come up here all the time when I feel sad or lonely. I decided to show it to you," he said blushing a little. "Well the picnic is all set up if you're hungry."
"Boy am I! I haven't eaten all day! Thank you so much. You really didn't have to do this." I thanked.
"Yes I did. I wasn't what kind of person I would be if I didn't show this to you."
"Thank you," I whispered. "So much."
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Author's Note
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
This is a note that you must read! It's important for upcoming chapters that I need your opinions on. So, I was just wondering what Reader-Chan's backstory should be like. Was her family rich? Did she have twenty-seven siblings? WHAT?! Let me know in the comments and I'll put them in upcoming chapters. Maybe like every other chapter can be like a flashback. That also means it'll have two updates in one day. Is that a good idea? I don't know. Let me know in the comments.
--M.C.