CHAPTER 35

"Mary Jane Garcia," agad akong palingon kay Kendelle ng magsalita ito. "Her name is Mary Fucking Jane Garcia, bitch, haha, such a lame name," tumawa ito habang ngumunguya ng bubble gum sa kanyang bibig.

Sinipa ko naman si Winzy na nakahiga sa dulo ng kama ko, "Stop wining already will you!" sambit ko bago gumapang papalapit kay Kendelle na kasalukuyang naka-upo sa harap ng desktop ko. "I didn't have a chance to have sex tonight because of this!" reklamo ni Winzy, sabay namin siyang tiningnan ng masama ni Kendelle.

"This is more important than sex, Winzy, this is Fiel's ex-lover," Kendelle said. "Nope, ex-crush," I corrected her, but this bitch just laughed at me and said, "Crush? You have Zie and you called that a crush?!"

Winzy laughed so hard, "Yeah, maybe sex is more important than knowing the difference between crush and love? Hahaha! At least I know the difference," they smirked at each other, which made me roll my eyes. "Whatever, just tell me who the fuck is that Mary Jane," I hissed and seat beside her.

"Mary Jane Garcia, 30 years old, a famous pastry chef in Singapore but currently base on the Philippines right now, she's opening her own coffee shop in Manila, fuck, Tomorrow!!!" nagulat kami ng basahin ni Kendelle ang part na iyon. Lumapit ako sa screen at tiningnan ang picture na nasa screen.

I knew that place, napangiti ko after realizing that place. Malapit lang ito sa bar nila Zign. "She's not just a bitch, this girl has her own brand and I can say that she has a lot of money, look at her dress in this picture that's fucking Fendi," Kendelle said and kept on scrolling on her account.

"Oppss, February 14 in a relationship with Zign Minami, how sweet," pang-aasar ni Winzy at ipinakita sa aking ang status post na iyon. I rolled my eyes and check on this Mary Jane girl, what the heck with the pastel palettes of clothes?

So, how the heck did he meet her? I'm fucking curious now. I thought he likes strong girls like Evi. Why the heck is he dating a soft lady in her 30s who's living a simple princess life? The heck! What is this change of taste, Zign. It's fucking disappointing.

Hindi ko maiwasang mapangiti habang nilalait si Zign at ang bago niyang girlfriend sa loob ng isip ko. Suddenly a bight idea pop in my sassy brain. I smirked and get on my bed; they both look at me with that curious expression.

"Ahm, excuse me?" Winzy uttered. I smile at them very sweetly and said, "What are you looking at, let's go sleep, we have a coffee shop opening to attend tomorrow," they both look at me with a blank expression and slowly it sinks in, "What?!" sabay nilang sambit.

"What?" sambit ko.

"Don't tell me you're planning to crash in? you're not even invited." Kendelle said.

"I'm an influencer remember, my name is my own brand, having me around a business like that means a lot of sales and costumers, free advertisement, and I'm sure Zign would love to see me there," ipinikit ko ang aking mga mat ana may ngiti sa aking labi.

"Oh my gosh, that's savage," Winzy jumped on my bed and lay beside me, "So, what's your plan?" she asked, Kendelle lay down on the other side of the bed and waited for me to speak. I devilishly smile, "I'm giving their sweet relationship a twist, a fucking twist that will make them both suffer and realize how powerful is the new Fiella," I said.

"So, you're taking a revenge?" tanong ni Kendelle sa akin, iminulak ko ang aking mga mata at tiningnan silang dalawa. I put up my innocent face and said, "No," tiningnan nila akong dalawa ng seryoso bago unti-uniting ngumiti.

I slowly flashed a smirk and they both shouted, "Fuck yeah, you are!"

"I've suffered enough fucking pain, and struggled when I left, because of him and this motherfucker has the fucking audacity to date lame girls while I suffer? That's not fair," I pouted which makes them laugh even more.

"Oh my gosh, that's dirty," Winzy said.

"What's your plan? You can't just ruin them in a snap." Kendelle is right, ruining things in just a snap wouldn't hurt that much, so I'm slowly going to destroy them and marked them fucking deep. Deeper than the pain he caused me.

"You're right not in a snap, but slowly, I'll mess with that Mary Jane girl's successful life and show her how bad it could be to meet the woman who left the man she's dating right now." I can't call my fucking self his ex-girlfriend since that mother fucker didn't even mention our relationship back then.

He just used me as his fucking comforter, the heck, every time I remember those fucking days. I fucking feel disgusted as fuck.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for this, this is gonna be fun," Winzy said and they both chuckled.

We had our beauty sleep that night and woke up fully energetic and excited for today's event. I wore my black matte body fit dress from Versace and my hot red heels. And even paired my outfit with a mini-black veil on my head.

"Oh gosh, are we going on a coffee shop opening or a funeral?" Kendelle said while fixing her mascara in front of the mirror. I smirked at her and make a sexy post. "What's wrong with my outfit?" painosente kong sambit at tumawa lang silang dalawa sa akin.

Tatlo kaming nakasuot ng black outfit ng lumabas sa room ko, nakasalubong pa namin si Mommy sa baba. "They girl, oh? Where are you going? What's with the black outfit?" Mom asked.

"We're attending a coffee shop funeral," bulong ni Winzy na agad namang pinigilan ni Kendelle. "What?" hindi naintindihan ni Mommy yung sinabi ni Winzy, kung kaya't pinangunahan na siya ni Kendelle.

"We're attending fashion show, you know, we're just gonna watch," she excuses. Tumango na lamang kami ni Winzy at wala naman nagawa si Mommy kung hindi tumango at hayaan kaming umalis. Just like last night.

I borrowed my dad's car and we went inside and start the engine. Sinuot ko ang black sunglasses ko bago ngumiti. "Are you ready, girls?" tanong ko.

They smirked at me and nodded, "Heck yeah!"

Let's give your boring life a color, Zign, my color. Black.