Chapter 4: My Kryptonite

~Kealani's POV~

I kick off my shoes as I enter my new room I was frustrated with Jason right now since he wanted my forgiveness. Well screw him I'm going live my own life. I didn't need him to interfere with my life. I felt bad since while I was gone I had gone to train as hunters do since my parents had friends that were hunters that hunted down and killed evil supernatural creatures.

I run to the training room that was in the backyard of the pack house. I quickly run towards the obstacle course using my full speed as I flipped and dodged the flying daggers and flame-covered arrows shooting my way. I finally got to the last obstacle course which was no hesitating to bring down the evil supernatural even if it was someone that was once your friend. This last obstacle course always got to me since it was always changing from Jason to my family members or even my best friend. It hurt every time it was someone new but sometimes it was in the form of my biggest fears in my life.

I snap out of my thoughts as the last course takes the form of my mate Jason all covered in blood but it wasn't his blood it was my family's blood I felt heartbroken but angry so I used my anger and killed the thing that took form of Jason. I felt a hand on my shoulder so I flipped the person and holding a knife to their neck only to find my friend Tehani laying there with a glare towards me. I quickly apologized and helped her up.

Tehani looks at me expectantly and says, "Training?"

I nodded in response.

She asks, "Did you finally beat the last obstacle in your training?"

Again I nod and she smiles happily for me as she walks away getting ready for her to go hunting for food. I grab my towel wiping the sweat off my face I couldn't get Jason out of my mind and the image that thing took form of. I was terrified to see that scene it created. I almost actually hesitated again which would have gotten me seriously hurt since that thing does kick my arse a lot.

I just hope that I don't have to be afraid of my mate let alone have to bear the thought of killing him or hurting him in general. I don't want to be alone without Jason in my life. After all I still love him...