Chapter 8: Promise Rings of Infinity

A/N: HEY GUYS I'M JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW THAT TEHANI IS AN ACTUAL EXISTING PERSON SHE IS MY OTHER BFF AND SHE IS MAKING HER CHARACTER'S POV WHICH IS ALSO LINKED WITH MINE SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME AND "PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BO$$ AND HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND!" (JACKSEPTICEYE QUOTE)

~Kea's POV~

I wake up groaning as my waist down is sore. I turn to face Jason and I smile at his sleeping figure with messy 'I just had sex' hair kind of look which makes him look sexier than he does regularly. I feel my stomach churn and I run fast to the toilet to vomit. I puke whatever I had in me as I flush the toilet and brush my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth.

I turn around to see Jason standing in the doorway of the bathroom in his birthday suit which I must say looks very sexy. I kiss his lips and trail one of my hands through his hair while the other moves lower and lower to his package. Jason carries me into the shower as we replayed what happened last night. I get out of the shower putting on a tank top and shorts since it's extra hot today.

I walk out of our room into the living room hearing boys wolf whistle at my outfit. I feel Jason put his arms around my waist holding me close to him as he growls at the other boys to back off. As much as I find it cute that he's jealous I'm hungry for some eggs and bacon with pickles topped with mustard.

I make my food then I eat everything while everyone is either looking at me in disgust or shock. I don't understand why they are but I shrug it off to go back to eating my delicious food. Alpha Mark comes into the room and takes a look at my food then looks between Jason and I. Alpha Mark gives Jason a knowing look then walks away with a smirk on his face. Jason's eyes widen then looks at me he runs towards me and hugs me close laughing loudly.

I finally put some thought into what was going on and a huge smile breaks on my face as I squeal in excitement. I rub my stomach as I break into tears smiling through it. I kiss Jason and he puts his hand on my stomach as he looks at me then kisses me passionately letting me know how much he loves me.

Everyone cheers in the background after we pull away, I laugh as the boys are cheering Jason on. I see Tehani run towards me with happiness in her eyes. She hugs me and I push her away since I'm worried if I let her hug me tight enough I would lose the baby.

She looks at me in confusion until I point to my stomach and mouth to her 'baby'. She nods in understanding and holds her left hand out towards me. I look down and see the engagement ring Alex showed me and squealed in excitement as he finally pops the question to her.

I walk away from the crowd and Jason as I walk into our bedroom staring at my stomach in the mirror with my shirt pulled up. I smile softly as I look up at Jason as he places his hands on my stomach. I cry in happiness as I turn around and hug Jason tightly then cry into his chest. I feel Jason pull away and see him go down on one knee making my clasp my hand over my mouth as I know what happens next.

Jason pulls out of his pocket a blue box and opens it revealing a wedding ring with my birth gem stone on it. The tears keep falling while I watch Jason smile and hold my left hand with the wedding ring in his other hand.

Jason's eyes start watering a bit as he says, "Kea I know that I've screwed up in the past and hurt you so much but the last 6 months have been the best months of my life. I thought I was doing the right thing when I rejected you 3 years and six months ago but I was wrong. I was miserable without you Kea I wanted nothing more than to get you back and now that I have you back in my arms again I want to us to be together forever . So Kealani Simons will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

I cry and tackle him to the ground kissing him all over his face saying yes over and over. I look into his eyes and smile as he slides the wedding ring on my finger. He pulls me into a tight but cautious hug as he whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

I giggle as I look down at my wedding ring loving how much thought he put into this. I wipe away my tears as I lay my head on his chest falling asleep with a smile on my face as I dream of Jason and I with our kids running in the flower field with smiles on all of our faces. My last thought before it all was, (I finally have my prince charming and the perfect happily ever after I always wanted...)

~Jason's POV~

I carry Kea into our bed as I admire the ring I got for her. I kiss her forehead and petting her head while holding her close to me. I love her so much I'm glad I finally have my princess back and maybe another little princess on the way. That way I can scare all the boys away so she only loves me and Kea. I close my eyes dreaming of watching Kea walk down the isle towards me and finally making her my wife, my queen.