Chapter 9: Wedding

~Kea's POV~
I wake up to an empty bed next to me wanting to know why Jason's side of the bed is empty. I get up and walk out of our room but as I open the door I hear screams filled of rage coming from the kitchen. I run down as fast as I can to the kitchen and I open it to see Jason trying to cook breakfast. 😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓 I face palm at how ridiculous Jason was being.
I walk up behind him and kiss his neck wrapping my arms around his torso trying to comfort him. He eventually calms down and kisses one of my hands. I take over making breakfast and eventually Jason looks at the ground tapping his fingers on the table. Okay something's wrong he seems a little nervous. I clearly throat and he snaps his head up as he sees me give him the 'tell me what's going on' look.
He sighs and chuckles as he kisses you forehead as he says, "I can't hide anything from you can I?"
I smile and say, "Nope!"
He turns off the stove and grabs my hand taking me to the car as he drives he stop at the beach. He turns off the car after putting it in park. He gets out of the car to come to my side and opens my door soon pulling me towards the beach eventually stopping at my favorite part of the beach to see wedding decorations along with everyone dressed and ready to go. I look at Jason and kiss him long and hard pulling away with tears in my eyes. His mom and my mom pull me to get ready for the highly unexpected wedding.

I put on my dream wedding dress and they do my hair and all the other fancy stuff they do making me cry a little only to be yelled at by my grandma as she wipes up my tears telling me not to mess up my makeup. I nod my head as I walk out of the room and I see my dad waiting there in a tux waiting to hand me off to Jason.

I smile as my dad leads me down the isle with all of the hibiscus flowers hung up on the gazebo where a pastor was waiting along with Jason. Oh he looks so handsome in a tux I make a mental note to make him wear tuxes more often. He smiles at me as he takes my hand and helps me into the gazebo to stand in front of the pastor.

He reads off the boring wedding lines and I go into a daze as I stare at how handsome Jason is only to be snapped back into reality as the pastor says, "will you take Jason as your lawfully wedded husband as log as you both shall live?" I smile and say, "I do!"

Not long after Jason does the says the same thing. The pastor finally says, "You may kiss the bride."

I crash my lips onto Jason's lips as the crowd cheers in the background. Jason picks me up and carries me to the car decorated nicely and drives us to the nicest hotel not to mention that it was expensive too. He checks us in and the presumes to carry me to our room. He puts me down to close and lock the door then he crashed his lips on mine and I quickly responded with a kiss.

He pulls away and cups my face with his big hand and says, "I love you so much Kealani you don't know how much, and tonight I'm going to show you how much I love you." I smiles and say, "I love you too Jason." Not long after Jason takes me as his with such gentleness that made my heart melt and as we finish he wraps his arms around me and whispers to me, "Mine." As I whisper back, "Yours." We both fall asleep dreaming of our happy future together with a family...