Chapter 7: Love is Strange

~Kealani's POV~

I look at Jason's sweaty figure above me as he kisses me after every push up he does. I smile as he comes down for another kiss but this one was passionate and lustful. I push him back up smirking as he gets the hint to keep working out. I look around in the forest clearing that we're at it's so beautiful in it's own unique way.

I remember that as kids we used to run here to play hide and seek it was fun because every time we played I would hide in the rose bushes, they could never find me. I smile at the rose bushes as the memories of us playing hide and seek replay in my mind. Jason looks at me weird until he catches what I was staring at.

He smiles softly as well and pulls me into his embrace. Oh how I love this man with all my heart no matter how bad he had hurt me in the past. I could hear Jason's heart beat it was music to my ears along with his shallow breathing on my neck.

Jason's hands kept me close to his chest making me feel at home and complete. I keep hearing my wolf Raven growling with lust in my head telling me to jump his bones which I had to tell her to keep her mouth shut and that I'm keeping my legs closed. I hear Jason laugh behind me letting me know that Raven told Jason's wolf Riker about the conversation I had with her.

I blush harder covering my reddening face with my hands not wanting Jason to see my blush. That is so embarrassing he now knows what I was discussing with Raven that big mouth. My hands are pulled away from my face as I see Jason's smirking one come into view.

I look away as he chuckles at my blushing figure, he kisses me suddenly surprising me but none the less I kiss him back. He breaks the kiss and traces my lower lip with his thumb as we stare into each other's eyes. After a while we burst out laughing my arms are wrapped around his neck while his are around my waist.

I swear we are the most normal couple in the pack while most of the guys act different because of their mates or girlfriends are changing them. While Jason and I we know each other so well we can read each other's minds or finish each other's sentences and that's what I like about Jason and I, we think alike most of the time along with respect for each other now . My happiness didn't last long when Jason's phone beeped again.

I groan as I pull away from him and let him answer his phone. I look at his phone and notice that my brother, Alex has been sending him texts about banging Tehani. (EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I can't believe he's been banging my best friend!) I shudder and say, "GROSS."

Jason laughs at my reaction to the texts and says, "What? It's guy stuff."

"Still gross I don't want to know how good for him it was to bang her that's just gross straight through. It'd piss my brother off if you talked to him about us having sex or gross him out. So please keep it to yourself babe."

"Alright babe."

I lay my head on his chest finding his chest comfortable like a pillow. I giggle and fall into a deep sleep.

~Jason's POV~

I look down at Kea's sleeping form making me smile. She's so weird but at the same time it looks so adorable if it was anyone else it'd just annoy me but like I said with Kea it's adorable. I brush my fingers through her curly and wavy dark brown hair it was soft like a plushie. I chuckle as she cuddles into my chest while huggin' her arms around my torso.

I pick her up and carry her bridal style back to my house then I lie her on my bed making her hair spread across my pillows in different directions. I chuckle as she grabs a pillow and kisses it making me smirk when she says my name even though she thought the pillow is me. I pull the pillow away from her and whisper in her ear, "Babe it's okay you don't have to kiss the pillow anymore since you've got me now."

I feel her hands tighten around my shirt as she moans and kisses my neck all the way to my jawline. She pulls away with a smirk on her face as she keeps teasing me. She smiles and moans as I kiss along her neck to her collarbone she looks me with black eyes which shocked me since she let her wolf take over which I do the same and let my wolf take over me as he claims what's ours.