Chapter 5: Massive Tease

~Jason's POV~

After I had gone to see Kea she ignored me again but not before sending glares my way every time I would try to talk to her. Honestly I knew what I had done was wrong but in my defense her and everyone in the pack knew I was a player before we found out we were mates. I know I sound like a dick but I had changed ever since Kea left the pack. Would you honestly believe me that I felt broken without her? Yeah, I don't think so, heck I wouldn't believe me either.

I pick up my guitar and remembered all those times when I use to hang out at Kea's house. Sometimes she would listen to depressing music but I never knew why until I saw her cut herself, of course since we're werewolves we heal fast especially with all the little cuts on her left arm. She was crying her eyes out mumbling insults to herself. At the time I didn't know what to do other than go in there and try to comfort her myself.

Normally I'd never do any of those things so it surprised me just as much as it surprised her that I came up to her and held her in my arms comforting her. At the time I was 15 and she was 12. I oddly felt complete with her I could tell with my wolf purring at her touch.  I wasn't aware of the signs that showed we were mates until my 18th birthday which is when I realized we were mates.

 I had despised each and every single guy that was around Kea then later that year she turned 15, that's when everything went wrong. I don't even know what to do to make Kea less mad at me but then again she had every right to be mad. She was there for me after my huge break up with Lola, at the time she was the only one I cared about but now Kea is the one I care about.

I snap out of my thoughts as I see that vampire bff of Kea's throws a pie at my face. I was covered in pumpkin pie it was Kea's favorite. I see Kea glare at Tehani and grab wipes and helps me clean off my face. Although it felt good when she licked my cheek that had little bit of cream and the pie. My wolf and I purred at her touch but when she licked me I growled with lust.

She pulled away smirking then walked away while I stand there in shock and lust. I am absolutely a 100% sure that I'm sporting a massive boner I hated when she would tease me as well. I run off and take a cold shower to help rid of the dirty thoughts going through my mind of what I want to do to her. I'm going to get back at Kea for being such a tease I can promise you that.