Taken

"Oh, yes. Okay. Okay. Yeah." Sam pulls out the glasses as Mikaela walks up to him, "Your mom's so nice." Melly stood next to the stairs, hearing the doorbell ring. Ron opens the door to see men in dark suits standing there. A silent gasp escapes her lips, and she quickly hides up the stairs, hearing Ron correct the man who questioned him, "It's Witwicky. Who are you?"

Simmons puts his badge away, "We're the government. Sector Seven." The hybrid groans. Not Sector Seven... "Not again..." She remembered encountering these men back in the '80s. They were going to hurt Bee, but she intervened, disguised as a girl named Charlie. She was also close to fixing his voice too.

Ron crosses his arms, "Never heard of it."

"Never will. Your son's the great-grandson of Captain Archibald Wickity, is he not?" Simmons questions. Ron huffs, "It's Witwicky." Simmons smiles, "May I enter the premises, sir?" Melly cringes at Judy's nervous voice, "Ron, there's guys all over the front yard."

Ron glares at Simmons, "What the heck is going on here?"

"Your son filed a stolen car report last night. We think it's involved in a national security matter."

Ron blinks, "National security?" Judy sprints up to Ron, "They're ripping up my rose bushes!" Melly quickly disappears back into the Hornet and hears Sam talking. She watches the S7 move around and then pull Sam and Mikaela out of the house with his parents. Turning on the radio, Melly follows the S7, listening to their conversation.

Simmons was holding a phone, "So, uh... LadiesMan two-seventeen. That is your eBay username, right?" He looks at the backseat where Sam and Mikaela sat, "Yeah, but, you know, it was a typo, and I ran with it."

Simmons presses a button, "Well, what do you make of this?" The Recording of Sam plays, 'My name is Sam Witwicky, okay? And my, uh, car-'

Simmons studies Sam, "Is that you?" Mikaela huffs and looks at Sam, "Yeah, that sounds like LadiesMan." Simmons puts the phone away, "Last night at the station, you told the officer your car transformed. Enlighten me."

"Well, here's what I said, okay? 'Cause this is a total misunderstanding that my car had been stolen-" Sam stutters. Simmons hums, "Tsk. Really?"

"From me, from my home, but it's fine now because it's back! It came back!"

Mikaela intervened, "Well, not by itself." Sam quickly glances at her, "Well, no." Mikaela kept her eyes on Sam, "Because cars don't do that because that would be crazy."

The three start laughing, until Simmons drops the act, "That's funny. That is so funny. So what do you kids know about aliens, huh?"

Sam's smile drops, "Oh, you mean, like a Martian? Like what, E.T.? Pfft. No."

Mikaela glares at Simmons, "It's an urban legend."

"Yeah."

Simmons pulls out his badge, "You see this? This is my I-can-do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it badge."

Melly spots the Autobots following as she listens to Sam, Mikaela, and Simmons talking.

Sam: "Right."

Simmons: "I'm gonna lock you up forever."

Mikaela: "Oh, God. You know what? Don't listen to him. He's just pissy 'cause he's got to get back to guarding the mall."

Simmons: "You, in the training bra, do not test me. Especially with your daddy's parole coming up."

Sam: "What? Parole?"

Mikaela: "It's nothing."

Melly shuts off the radio, no longer wanting to listen, and instead watches as the Autobots surround the unexpecting S7 vehicle. They transform, and Optimus grabs the vehicle, ripping off the roof.