Heading To The City

Hornet sped down the road, nearing the city. The Cube seemed to pulse with its energy, but the hybrid ignored it. Sam points out the window, "There's Optimus." As Hornet passes the truck, Optimus and the other Autobots turn around and follow the car to the city. Sam gasps at the sight of a police car, "No, no, no, no, no." Mikaela looks at Sam, "What?"

"It's the same cop! Block them, block them, block them."

Bonecrusher does an indistinct roaring, transforming before them. Optimus Prime growls and leaps over Hornet. Mikaela gasps, "Oh my God." Bonecrusher growls, charging at Optimus, "PRIME!" Hornet swerves around the two fighting robots, continuing her way to the city with the others behind her.

Reaching downtown, Lennox jumps out of the truck, "Come on, let's go! Mount up!" Sam and Mikaela hopped out of the Hornet, and all of the Autobots transformed, surrounding the humans. Hornet transforms and stands next to Bumblebee as soldiers call out to each other, "Move out! Move out! Go! Go!"

Lennox tosses old radios to Epps, "Here, I got shortwave radios." Epps frowns at the radio, "Wait. What am I supposed to do with these?" Lennox glances at his friend, "Well, use them! It's all we got!"

"This is like RadioShack dinosaur radios or something, man. I'm only gonna get 20 or 30 miles out of these things. Are there any aircraft orbiting the city?" Epps looks up to see an aircraft fly by, "F-22 at twelve o'clock." Hornet narrows her eyes at the craft, feeling suspicious about it. "All right, I want planes for air cover and get Black Hawks on station to extract that Cube. You got it?" Lennox orders, "Air Force has arrived! Pop smoke!"

Epps contacts the aircraft, "Raptor, Raptor, do you copy? We have you visual. Green smoke is the mark. Provide air cover and vector Black Hawks for extraction."

"It's Starscream!" Hornet yells. Epps looks up, "Please tell me you copy."

Ironhide turns to the others, "Back up! Take cover! Bumblebee!" Bumblebee and Ironhide grabbed a bus and tried to block the oncoming attack. Lennox gasps, "No, no, no! Move!" Ironhide and Bumblebee struggle to block, "Back up! Back up!"

"Retreat! Fall back!" A soldier yells.

"Incoming! Unnnh!" Hornet yells. Starscream shoots at them; Ironhide and Bumblebee are flung back from the impact. Bumblebee smashes against a building, and debris surrounds him. Hornet was hit by debris but wasn't hurt badly.

"Oh, my God. Bumblebee?" Sam utters, making the hybrid glance over to see Bumblebee whining. Sam crawls over to the scout in worry, making the hybrid's stomach drop at the sight. "No. Your legs! Your legs." Sam gasps. Hornet crawls over to Bumblebee as Sam tries to make Bumblebee stand, "Please get up. Bumblebee? Get up! Ratchet!"

Hornet looks at Bumblebee, "Bee..." Sam shakes his head, "You got to get up. You're okay. You're okay." Bumblebee groans in pain. Hornet shakes her head, "Sam, he can't stand!"

"Come on!" Sam sits on the broken pieces of the building, "I'm not gonna leave you." Bumblebee releases electronic whining and growling. The scout hands the Allspark to Sam and gazes at the hybrid.

 The scout hands the Allspark to Sam and gazes at the hybrid