Hoover Dam

Sam and Mikaela were in a chopper with a woman and a man. Sam looks at the woman, "So..." The woman, Maggie, nods her head, "What did they get you for?"

"Uh- I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot."

Maggie's friend, Glen, mouths, 'Wow.' Sam shrugs his shoulders, "Who knew?"

Inside the Dam, Hornet is making electronic whining as an S7 Agent speaks to the others, "Make a hole! Watch your back!"

Meanwhile, Optimus Prime holds the glasses, "Please. Let this work." Jazz stood nearby, "Fire it up, Optimus." Optimus uses his optics to reveal the code, "The code... The code on these glasses indicates the All Spark is two hundred and thirty miles from here."

Ratchet looks around the area, "I sense the Decepticons are getting ready to mobilize." Ironhide looks at the medic, "They must know it's here, as well." Bumblebee stood further away from the other Autobots, his arms crossed and a sad expression displayed on his face. Jazz took notice and turned to Optimus, "What about Hornet? We can't just leave her to die and become some human experiment!"

Optimus Prime turns to Jazz, then adverts his optics to Bumblebee, knowing that the scout is listening, "She'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission. Hornet is a brave soldier. This is what she would want."

Ironhide frowns, "Why are we fighting to save the humans? And why did Hornet make a rash decision?"

Hornet is strapped to a table, shocked as pained electronic squealing escapes her lips.

Ironhide continues, "They're a primitive and violent race. And she is a hybrid."

Her pained electronic squealing continues, "AHHH!"

Optimus glances at Ironhide, "Were we so different? They're a young species. They have much to learn. But I've seen goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there are only two ways to end this war, and Hornet is the solution. We must destroy the Cube. If all else fails, I will unite it with the Spark in my chest."

Ratchet steps forward, "That's suicide. The Cube is raw power. It could destroy you both. Hornet was a mistake. She cannot unite both Decepticons and Autobots!" Bumblebee sends an electronic growl at the medic, and a radio message comes through, "She is not... a mistake!"

Optimus looks at the stressed scout, his answer, making Bumblebee turn to him, "She is not," He adverts his attention to Rachet, "A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes... It's been an honor serving with you all. Autobots, roll out!"

Jazz nods his head, "We rolling!" Optimus approaches Bumblebee, "I am sorry, Bumblebee. You were right back on our home planet. Hornet is a good femme, and I now truly see why you appreciate her."

"She is... my friend." The yellow Camaro answers through the radio, looking down at the ground. The Prime nods, "Let's go. We will find a way to save her and the human planet."

Back with Sam and Mikaela, they had arrived with Maggie and Glenn at the Hoover Dam. Lennox and his friends stood at attention, "Team attention! Present arms!" The Secretary of Defence, Keller, approaches them, "At ease. Captain, Sergeant. Got your intel. Excellent work."

Lennox replies back, "Thank you, sir. What about the gunships?"

"They're being retrofitted with sabot rounds now. If they hit us again, we'll be ready for them. But, uh, it won't do us much good if we can't get world communications back up."

Sam and Mikaela approach Simmons with a glare. Simmons had his hands behind his back and grinned at the boy, "Hey, kid. I think we got off to a bad start, huh? You must be hungry? You want a latte? Ho-Ho? Double venti macchiato?"