Chapter 14 ★: Messy 'Q&A'

Jongwoo's POV

Moonjo paid for the food and we left the restaurant and got back into Moonjo's car. He started the car and drove off. 

The car ride back was quiet, however it was not awkward silent but it was rather comfortable. "What do you want to know about me?" Moonjo suddenly ask. "Huh? Oh—I don't know.. maybe your childhood?" Moonjo was silent for a bit. "Oh" "Can you answer that?" "It depends on you" "what?" "Our deal, darling" "r-right"
••••••••••••••••••••••

He pulled up into the parking lot of the hotel and we exited the car, walking into the hotel. As we were waking down the corridor to the lift, I decided that I wanted to ask him some questions. "Moonjo, we're at the hotel now. Can I ask?" "Babe, we're not in our room yet" "Pleaseee?" I pleaded to him.

He only smiled and lead me to the lift. It was pretty late so there weren't any people using the lift. He got in and clicked the button for the 8th floor and the door closed. "Moonjo, please" I pleaded him again and he only chuckled.

"Be patient, babe" I sighed and I looked at him, tugging his shirt. "Hyung, please" he looked at me immediately. Oh? I guess that's the key. "Hyung, I want to knowwww pleasee" he stared into my eyes, not taking his eyes off me. I stared back and I saw the look of lust in his eyes.

"Please?" He looked down and groaned. "I can't do this anymore" he suddenly lifted his head back up and suddenly crashed his lips into mine. I immediately kissed back as he hold me by my hips. I gripped his hair to pull him closer. He bit my lips, making me moan slightly as he slipped his tongue in.

Suddenly, the lift's door opened and luckily no one was there. I pulled away to catch my breath, panting. "We're not in our room" We quickly walked back into our hotel room and as soon as I closed the door, Moonjo immediately reconnected our lips.

"Mmhm—" I moaned into the kiss, getting Moonjo excited. He pushed me and made me back up until my back was pressed against his door while our lips were still connected, Moonjo hungrily deep kissed me.

He broke the kiss and reconnected our mouth over and over until I was out of breath again. How can this man not he out of breath?! I felt him reaching to turn the doorknob, leading us into his bedroom.

Moonjo suddenly pushed me onto his bed. I was panting. I wiped the saliva from my mouth as he stood there, looking at me. "Start the question" he said as he quickly unbuttoned his shirt, motioning me to do the same.

I sat up and did as he told as I thought of some questions. After I unbuttoned my shirt, I threw it onto the floor as Moonjo left his unbuttoned shirt still on him, revealing his strong figure. A heat creeped up to my face as he smirked.

He walked over to me and he pinned me to the bed, kissing me again. He removed his lips from mine as he started kissing my jaw, licking and sucking on it. "First question, go" he said as he made his way down to my neck which made me moan. I made space so he could have easy access to my neck. "Ngh—I-Where were you born?" I struggled to get my words out because of the overwhelming pleasure and pain.

"I was born in Busan too, jagiya" he said as he bite down deep into my neck, licking and kissing which made me cry of pleasure. "Ah—M-Moonjo" I felt Moonjo smirked against my neck as he licked my sweet spot making me moan more. He noticed this and continued to kiss that place. "Second question?" "I—ngh—y-your birth—" I couldn't make a complete sentence as I whimpered more.

"November 9th, 1985" (remember, this is MOONJO not Lee dongwook and the age is based on my OWN idea) "Jagiya, you can't even form a sentence.. how are you gonna ask me more questions?" My whole body shake and trembled as he made his way down to my chest, claiming me with his bite mark all over my body.

"My parents were doctors, my dad was a surgeon and my mom was also a dentist" Moonjo stopped to kiss my shoulder, biting them. "They both were good people until one day when I've just turned 6, the house caught on fire and firemen couldn't rescued my parents, they could only rescue me."

I don't know how to feel about this. The information he's telling me is very sad however he's giving me pleasure right now. I couldn't even think straight. "My aunt took me in but then kicked me out as soon as she noticed that I'm not a 'regular' kid and then Ms Eom found me and took me into Spring Orphanage"

Moonjo stopped, giving me the opportunity to catch my breath. He hovered over me and looked directly at me in my eyes. "She raised me from the age of 6 to 14, I ran away from her because at that time she abused me." He paused as he stroked my hair.

"A few months later, she took me back in and she somehow  manipulated me into think I needed her... I remember the first time when I accidentally killed a kid in the orphanage, I was so scared and so confused. I remembered crying because of it but then I felt like I have the powers to end anyone life who bothers me."

He took off his shirt and cover me with it. "I guessed that's when Ms Eom knew what I was capable of, knew that I'm not some kid who she picked up from the street and make me become her minion. She tried to get back on my good side.. however I was still uncertain with her as she used to abused me but she did raise me."

He sat on the bed next to me as he lift me over and place my head on his chest, his hands holding me close. I lay my head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeats.

"The news about how I accidentally killed a kid in the orphanage spread like wildfire in the orphanage so Ms Eom gather me, the twins and the pervert out and burned down the orphanage, killing every kids inside." He caressed my face as he continued.

"I changed a lot over the year. When I graduated from school, I reached the age where I could take the inherited money so I took it and rent myself an apartment and I started taking Med school."

"At first, I thought I'd only kill the child at the orphanage but I then started gaining an obsession.. I guess you know what type of obsession. When I finished Med school, I worked as a dentist for another clinic for two years until I opened my own and named it 'Yu Spring Dentist'"

"I've always been alone and that was okay. I like being alone but at some point in my life, I wish I had someone to trust, to turn to. I never have that someone ever since my parents died. But now, I have you"

He tilted my chin to look at me and he smiled. "Is this enough?" "Y-yes" I was shocked at his twisted childhood. Why did he go through all of this? "My parents would never be proud of me if they knew who I became" he sighed as he gently took me off his chest and gently placed me on his pillow which earned a whine from me.

He chuckled, "I'll be back jagiya, I'd tell you more but I think you heard enough for today" he smiled at me then disappeared into the bathroom.

I felt bad for him. The more I thought about what he said, the more I realized that he became this messed up person, a psychopath dentist because of how he was raised. Ms Eom was the real bad guy. I realized I made him happy but now I'll be the one to break his happiness again.