Character Aesthetics

I live for my family

I live for my family. My family is everything. I don't care about the world. Despite the hate that I harbor for them, they are still my everything. Because they are mine since the day I was born. My possessions are mine to hate and to love, to torture and to care. And Amelia became my possession. When? I don't know. She was the one who kept pushing herself in my life and it's not my fault that she has become mine, it's solely her fault. All her fault.

Never knew someone like me who losses interest in man in a month will fall for someone

Never knew someone like me who losses interest in man in a month will fall for someone. I loved him with all my heart. Why wouldn't I? He was someone for whom I fell for. But who would have thought the saying that Iove hurts will become a reality in my life. And it fucking hurts, so much that I want to rip my heart out and get rid of this aching. But this pain still doesn't compels me to forget about him. He was my first love and will always be.

Don't forget to hit the star button  and comment down your thoughts. Do follow me on Wattpad as well as Instagram to stay connected with me. And do add this book to your libraries and share it with your friends. And this book is going to be free.