Chapter 3-Second match

Sakura walked to the middle and stared at her opponent,Shino Aburame,as he did the same.

'I can do this!Shannaro!',She thought taking a deep breath.The two finally made it to the center and listened to the refree.

Shino could tell she had something up her sleeves as he could see a sword of sorts on her waist.Maybe she started training in kenjutsu,

Sakura quickly took out her katana and started slashing,only getting one hit on Shino.

He dodged all of her slashes and sways,but got his arm badly hurt from a slash powerful than the rest.

'A SNAKE?!?!?!',everyone except the Hashira thought

'Breath of Serpent,first form:Winding Serpent Slash!',Sakura thought.

A giant white snake from the tip of her blade appeared,she slithered like a snake and did several slashes in a winding pattern.

(In the manga the effects of the breathing styles aren't real,but in this story the effects are)

Shino jumped far back and held his arm,'what kind of kenjutsu was that?',he stayed focused on her and watched as she started running up to him.

'It's time',Shino thought as bugs escaped from his sleeves,they flew over to her swiftly and were about to touch her hands until...

'Breath of Serpent,fifth form:Slithering Serpent!',Shino watched in horror as she curved her sword in multiple directions,and slice each of his bugs in half.

Not only that but she would step on the dead ones on the ground.Now he was pissed.

He sent a secret one,sure that it would reach it her but no,she was too quick she sliced all of them and almost finished them all until Shino finally gave in.

"I forfeit!",He shouted as Sakura was about to slice the last dozen into pieces.

"Sakura Haruno is the winner!She will move to the finals!",the crowd cheered,especially the Hashira.

"THAT'S MY TSUGUKO!",Tengen and obanai shouted together.Mitsuri was jumping up and down rejoicing,Shinobu and Sanemi clapped,Rengoku crossed his arms and nodded will Giyuu smiled a little,sadly no one noticed him.They were all very proud.

Sakura waved at the audience and walked back up to the Hashira,where she was met by a tight hug from both Mitsuri and Tengen.

"That was very flamboyant work Sakura!",Tengen said letting her go.

"Yeah I knew he loved his bugs too much"

Tengen messed up the top of her hair and they all sat back down.

Sakura was so happy,she beat Shino with a plan that she doubted would work at all!Her excitement lasted for a minute or so until she realised that again Sasuke was staring at her from across the stadium.

'What does he want?',she questioned herself.Mitsuri then spoke,"Sakura who is that guy staring at you?"

"One of my teammates,Sasuke Uchiha"

"Oh he is the one lo-"

"Nope,more like 'was'.I'm over him"

"How come?"

"He treats me like shit,everyone in my team does except for Naruto"

Sakura looked back to where Sasuke was to see him walking towards her.'Does he wanna talk to me?'

He walked infront her and stared before focusing on the Hashira?'what is he doing?'.

She pretended not to hear the conversation between him and the Hashira but heard why he went to them,he wanted them to train him.

They were all considering until Misturi spoke up about what Sakura had told her in which all the Hashira declined.

Sakura chuckled quietly,but Sasuke heard her and glared at her until Tengen and Giyuu stepped in and asked him to leave.

He left and eventually was called to the arena for the third match.

Hello everyone!It's me author Unii,anyways I just want to say that the next few chapters might be out after three days and a week,maybe earlier I'm not too sure.

I hope you all are having a good day or night,and I hoped you also enjoyed the chapter and the story so far,Tata fro now :]