Chapter 4:Match gone wrong

The next match was going to start 5 minutes,Sasuke and Gaara's match to be specific.And Sakura had no idea who to cheer for!

Of course Sasuke is her team mate,but he is definitely not kind to her at all and treats her like nothing.Gaara on the other hand,is pretty scary,but he doesn't exactly seem to be rude to her so...

"Hey Sakura,that boy with the red hair and mascara is Gaara right?",Tengen asked.

"First,yes.Second,that is not mascara it's actually eye bags"

"Eye bags!That is not very flamboyant at all!"

Sakura chuckled at her sensei's words before realising that Gaara had left from his spot and that Sasuke was already in the arena waiting for him.

"The show is about to begin!",she cheered as she sat down.
-------------------------------

To Tengen,it was not only Gaara's eye bags that worried him,but it was the tailed beast in him.

He didn't know much but he knew the main stuff,sealed inside the red haired boy was the one-tailed beast.

The Sound Hashira could feel a sense of deep anger from him,so he kept himself on his toes.Anything could happen.
-------------------------------

The match had begun and Sakura could see that Sasuke was probably going to come out (Sas-Gay)on top.

She could tell that he had very much improved on his Taijutsu,tied with his speed and Sharingan and the fact that Gaara was now playing defence only boosted Sasuke's chances.

All was well until Sasuke tried to finish him of with a move she had never seen before.A fist of lightning.

...

Gaara's barrier of sand collapsed,his arm covering a bit of his bloody wound.

Tengen felt something was off,he looked up,feathers were falling...A genjutsu!

Tengen used his chakra and created a genjutsu dissipatation,creating one large enough to protect his fellow Hashira and Sakura.

"Sensei what's going on?",Sakura asked as she could feel his chakra surrounding them.

The Hashira all turned to Tengen,"We have to leave"

Hello everyone,Author Unii here!

...

I AM SO SORRY FOR DISSAPPEARING FOR SO LONG!I lose motivation very quickly and it takes a while to get it back.And sorry for how short this chapter is,I'm getting back into the groove right now.

I'm going to continue writing this book and start a second book to this soon!

I hope you all can forgive me,have a good night or day,Tata for now :]