Chapter 6-Demon slayer vs Ninja

Sakura and Tengen dashed through the Forrest,trying their best to quickly make it back to to the stadium.As they got closer and closer they could hear the sounds of swords clashing along with the splashing of water.Giyuu was near by.

Soon they found the Water Hashira facing about 5 ninjas,4 on the ground.Sakura immediately jumped in and attacked one of them.

"Breath of Serpent,second form:Venom fangs of the narrow head!",she shouted.

Rather then cutting of the ninjas head she cut his back.He screamed in pain and tried to hit her with a kunai but she was quick and knocked him out.

"Hey Giyuu-San,need some help?",she asked as she did a little wave at him before charging at another ninja.

"Definitely",he said quickly."Wow Tomioka,you're stronger than me yet you need my help?",Tengen asked with a smirk on his face.

"Says the one who by the looks of it has broke one of his swords!",Giyuu snapped and used a form of Water Breathing,taking the form of a water wheel.

All 2 of them took the ninjas down and headed to the stadium where all the other Hahsira were battling.

Giyuu went to fight with Shinobu and Sanemi,Tengen headed to Rengoku and Sakura fought alongside Mitsuri.

"Hey Misturi-San,how's it going?",Sakura said slashing a Ninja who was trying to take out the Love Hashira from behind.

"Oh hey Sakura!I'm not going to lie,this is kinda fun!",Mitsuri said as she knocked out 3 Ninja with one slash of her ribbon like sword.

They fought ninja after ninja until Sakura got hit down into the arena by one of them.She blacked out for a second but quickly came to her senses and took a quick look at her opponent.

He looked quite stronger than the others with his tall muscular built.She got up quickly and dodged his punch,which caused a large hole on the ground where she stood before.

Her initial plan was to just dodge all his moves and head back up to Mitsuri but plans changed when she got hit and her haori ripped.

"Okay...Now you've made me mad!",Sakura charged at him with slashes all doing little damage.

'Breath of Serpent,third form:Coil choke!',Sakura circled around her opponent and sliced him from all directions.

She hit him in the face causing him shout in pain,she took the chance to create distance and make a quick plan.

'That move was slightly stronger but it still didn't do much damage...',Sakura then remembered the incident in her final training activity before she came for the chunin exams.Fusing chakra with her blade.

She thought about the consequences,'my blade might break...Oh come on Sakura,you're going to break if you don't start landing any big hits on him'.Sakura wasn't able to dodge the punch flying at her and was hit all the way into the wall.

Knowing that her sword was to break if she put her chakra in she had to use a move that didn't require to much blade movement.She knew exactly what to use.

Sakura looked up,the man was aiming another punch right at her face.She ran forward and leaped up.

"Breath of Serpent,fourth form:Twin headed reptile!"

She slashed the man's chest quickly,right after her sword shattered into peices.

The man and Sakura fell to the ground,both in pain."What the hell?",she asked herself.

She could feel a sharp pain on the side of her stomach,Sakura sat up and looked at her wound in horror.A large sharp peice of her sword was wedged deep into her side,lots of blood was flowing out and quick.

Sakura was starting to feel dizzy due to how much blood she was losing.Things started moving fast,from a blink to another Tengen landed infront of her and then she was being carried away by him.She blacked out after that.