Chapter 7-Leaving Konoha

Sakura woke up to a bright light hitting.She opened her eyes to see she was in a hospital room...What happened?

Her stomach was wrapped in bandages and when she tried to sit up she felt pain.
"You should be more careful",
Sakura turned her head to the door to see Tengen leaning on the side.

"Tengen-sensei!"

"Not just me-"

"Sakura!",Naruto ran inside and sat on the empty chair next to Sakura.Tengen got closer to the two.

"Are you okay?You had me really worried!You were asleep for such a long time!"

"What?What do you mean?"

Tengen spoke up,

"When the Konoha invasion happened you fought a ninja in the ring,shattered your sword and wounded yourself!You put chakra in your normal nichirin blade,DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS????"

"What?How do you know?"

Tengen went from hot-headed back to his cold-cool look.
"I know that because that's the technique your father created!Well with my help but whatever"

Sakura couldn't believe it,first her dad is swordsman who used to slay demons for a living,now he's the creator of a powerful move?!?!?What else has her dad done.

"Uh I'm very confused at what's going on",Naruto said.Both swordsman forgetting he was there.

Sakura apologised before asking,"So...Anything interesting happen while I was knocked out?",she could tell by the look on Naruto's face that something bad happened.

"During the invasion,the Third hokage he...he-"

"It's alright Naruto...Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah I'm all good,wish I could say the same on Sasuke"

"He's still moody?"

"Yep",the two kids laughed together before Tengen whispered to Sakura.

"Sakura we are going to head back to the the Demon slayer corps soon,I suggest you finish this conversation",She looked at him with shocked eyes.She completely forgot about that!

Tengen walked out of the room,"What's wrong Sakura?",Naruto asked in confusion

"Naruto I'm sorry but...I have to leave Konoha",she said.

"What?When?For how long?"

"I'll be leaving today and I...I don't know if I'll ever return to Konoha"

Naruto got really quiet after she said that,'He's never quiet,oh no-'

"You are leaving to get stronger huh?To improve on those sword skills?"

"Yes"

"Well...I wish you all the best!I hope you become the strongest sword user in the ninja world!"

"Thank you Naruto",Sakura chuckled.

Naruto helped Sakura get out from the hospital bed and out of the room.Tengen was waiting outside holding two large bags.

"Are those filled with my stuff?"

"Yep,and I already told your parents and that annoying Kakashi guy"

"Okay then...Goodbye Naruto"

"Yeah,see you later"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The Hashira and his Tsuguko walked down the vibrant streets of Konoha on their way to the gates.

Sakura looked at everyone on the streets,admired the buildings and the plants for the last time.She truly was going to miss this place.

They finally made it to the gates.Tengen walked out first,he looked towards Sakura who was still on the other side.

Sakura turned to look at Konoha again,"I'm going to miss you Konoha,good bye",she said out loud before turning away.

She was about to walk out when she heard yelling.
"WAIT!!!!",she turned in confusion to see a familiar spiky blonde haired boy running to her.

"N-Naruto!?"

He stopped infront of her,panting heavily.She became even more confused when he grabbed both of her hands.

"Sakura you have to promise me you'll get stronger,promise me!I know for a fact that one day you'll be back in Konoha,I want you to get stronger so that when you come back we can have an awesome battle!"

Sakura was shocked at what he said.She sighed before speaking,"...I promise."

"Good!",Naruto let go of her hands and they both said their final goodbyes.

-------------------------------
Hello everyone,Author Unii here! So I just wanted to announce that this book is now finished and that the 3rd book is on the way.It should be out near Christmas or next year.

I hope you all enjoyed this book,and had a good day or night,happy holidays.Tata for now!-Unii :]