Dear Reader

Dear Reader,

If you have opened this book, then now would be a good time to close it down. This book is extremely melancholy and the first of five books in this soon-to-be series about three triplets. It is full of dark secrets from the happy beginning to the bitter end.

This book will contain information about a terrible and slightly suspicious fire, three lost family members, and a dreary school. You will surely not want to read this book.

As you have not listened to my warnings, I suppose I should continue with the basic summary. However, when you find yourself mourning the story of three children that you have never met, just as I have, don't say I didn't warn you.

If you have read A Series of Unfortunate Events (particularly Book the 5th, Book the 6th, Book the 7th, and Book the 10th) then you will be familiar with Duncan, Isadora, and Quigley Quagmire. You will probably be familiar with the incidents involving a sinister school, a kidnapping, a red herring, a crow-shaped statue, and a frozen waterfall. However, Lemony Snicket did not get all of his facts right.

That is why I am here to correct him. This series will focus on the lives on the Quagmires and all of the things Lemony Snicket chose to replace, including the childrens' bitter fate. So the best thing to do right now would be to close this down, forget you saw it, and read something else.