Feelings

Caity and Grant One Shot Grant and Melissa have a  brother and Sister relationship 

Grant was on the set for the invasion he was talking to Melissa Benoist his formal glee star and good  Friend waiting for their go when he looked and see another Friend and fellow hero in the Arrowverse looking at him he saw Caity Lotz who plays the White Canary he gives her smile but he blushes and she blushes and gives him a smile back Melissa sees and grins "Oh is someone crushing on Caity Lotz" she says "shut up Benoist" he smiles she giggles.  Grant and Melissa had to go on set and then do their scene when this time Caity watching Grant doing his scene when Stephen Amell Green Arrow Actor sees her "You still crushing on my good Friend Grant Gustin" asked Stephen "Yes I watch him in glee he was sexy the way he acted mean" said Caity "ask him Caity" said Stephen before he left to talk to another castmate.

After rehearsing the episode Grant went up to Stephen before he went to his trailer "Hey Stephen can I ask you something" Grant asked. "sure Man what is it" Stephen asked "Caity is she dating anyone" Grant says. "why you like her" Stephen was shocked but then smiled "well she is very beautiful but it is weird if she dating someone I should just back off" Grant tells Stephen. "No, she not dating anyone you should ask her out before it is too late like you said she is beautiful how long before someone sees her and takes her," said Stephen. Grant nodded and went to Caity Trailer he knocked on her door and she open when she saw him she couldn't help but feel nervous. "Grant hi come in what's wrong," Caity asked "Um nothing just wondering how you think of this year's crossover," he said then mentally slap himself 'stupid' he thought to himself she giggle "Good what about you Thomas," she says "Thomas no one ever calls me that well except for family," he says. Caity blushes "Sorry Grant," she says. "No it's ok I am gonna go sorry to bother you I will see you on set" he says leaving sighing hard Caity watch him leave also sighing.

That Night Grant was in his trailer reading his script when a knock on the door came expecting Melissa will come to help her "It open Melly" he shouts door opens "Melly" said a lady voice he turns sees Caity "Caity what are you doing here sorry thought you were Melissa she usually comes to practice her lines" he tells her. "oh I can just go" said Caity about to turn he grabbed her arm "no you can stay it ok" he tells her giving her a smile. she smiles back and sits on the chair "You want some food Caity or drink I am making some coffee want any I am waiting for Melissa but she is probably on the phone with Chris her new love interest in Supergirl" Grant tells Caity.  "Grant why did you come to my trailer earlier," Caity says Grant's face goes red with embarrassment. "oh well like I said to see if you enjoying crossover," he said "So it nothing to do with you like me," Caity asks. "what like I don't like you I-I mean I do like you your good friend and you know very beautiful but like," he says stuttering hand at his neck making her smile. "your cute when embarrass," she tells him he hands her coffee he then sits down but looking at his coffee "I don't bite I am not really assassin you don't need to feel fear by not talking" Caity said. He looks up and then looks into her eyes and says things but it was meant to be just himself "She has beautiful eyes" then realized his eyes went wide "Um well" he started to say. 

Caity hears and she puts her coffee on the table and takes his too also put it on the table and looks at Grant takes his face and gives him a kiss on his lips "Grant I like you like like had for a while" she told him he smiled "really" said Grant "yes Thomas" she said and kissed him. "let you say that ok Caity" he smiles she smiles back they went back to kissing when Melissa came in but left as soon as she saw smiling to herself "about time" she whispered.