Helping

Sara and Barry One Shot

The Legends dealing with Legion of Doom 

The Legends were fighting Damien Malcolm Snart and Thawne. Thawne made loads of time remnants and Thawne was going to attack  Sara when a loud bang came and lighting hit Thawne making him hit the ground and Sara was put beside the rest of the legends they saw Flash. "Barry" says Sara "yes you ok" he asked she nodded "What are you doing here you time travel" said Ray "you one to talk" Barry says back. Barry then turned and see Thawne getting up "Barry what's trying to change the timeline again" snarled Thawne. Barry laughed "no I am here not only to help the legends out but something much more in order to help the speed force" Barry said just then the black flash came and scared thawne. Barry grinned "you know what that is" asked Thawne "ah yes black Flash or original name Hunter Zoloman who killed my dad but because of what I did to him he is the protector of speed force" Barry said.

"He comes to one who messes with time means you too" says Thawne "you care and not me I made a bargain with speed force" Barry tells him before speeding and punching thawne "This is for my mom" he says and punching Thawne in the stomach the legends watch "This is for my friends" he said punch Thawne in face making blood come from mouth then he lift thawne up in the air before throwing him and shooting lightning from his hand hitting thawne then once done he looked at black flash and nod. Black flash  then speeded at Thawne and shove his hand to Thawne chest killing him.

Barry is in the waverider in the captain office with Sara after the rest went to their rooms. "Thank you Barry for your help it was a surprise so thank you" Sara said "of course he is my enemy of course so what you do after you are done with your villains" Barry asked taking the glass of whiskey Sara handed to him. "Nothing really so how is Central city" Sara asked Barry told Sara everything about Savitar Iris life on the line Caitlin as well as Frost and the future as well. "Wow that a lot Barry then you came to help us" Sara said Barry looked at her and smiled "well you know me" he tells her sitting in front of her "Barry would you like to go dinner with me for a thank you" Sara asked looked into her eyes and smiled "Sara Lance I would like that I am pretty hungry" he tells her making both each other "Give me 5 minutes let me get change" she says "you look nice already Sara" Barry said.

The two went to restaurant in Central city and the end Sara kissed Barry as he kissed back after one help led to a relationship that the end with love and marriage and a child.