Party

Grant and Caity One Shot 

Grant goes to an after-party of the crossover and Grant sees someone he has a crush on there with her boyfriend he can't help but feel Jealous he talks to Danielle and Carlos "Hey Grant are you ok" asks Carlos. "He sees Caity he has a crush on her " said Danielle smiling at her friend "What happen to Andrea" said Carlos. "Oh you don't know she cheated on him" said Danielle. "Dani" said Grant "Oh sorry" says Danielle. Grant sees Caity going outside by herself Stephen comes over "Hey Grant can we talk" said Stephen "Sure see you two" says Grant and they left "What going on" Grant asked.

"Could you go outside to check on Caity knowing how you feel for her, her boyfriend hasn't been loyal to her Caity told me he had been cheating on her" Stephen told Grant. "Why doesn't she tell him and break up"  Grant says. "she loves him so if she knows someone else loves her she might realise then" said Stephen. Grant sighs and looks at him. "yeah maybe" Grant says then he goes outside and sees Caity in tears. "Hey" Grant said sadly making Caity look at him. "Grant" she said "I know what going on Stephen told me to break up with him I know how it feels getting cheated but it can be better" he tells her. "Grant I love him" she told him he walks closer.

Grant takes her cheeks in his "If I tell you that I love you would you break up and be with me" he asked her. Caity was shocked and could see he means it. "What are you doing with my girlfriend" said a voice they turn see Caity's Boyfriend James. "James we are done you cheated on me and I don't love you anymore" Caity said. "who gonna love you him look at him" said James. "Yes I love her unlike you I actually see how lucky I am if I had her she beautiful and wonderful person and no one should have cheated on her" Grant said looking at Caity whose smile and tears dropped. Caity grab Grant's face and give him a kiss on his lips "I love you too Grant" she said.

"I am outta here I don't care I just used you for sex I never love you" James said Grant went up and punch James in the face "You are a disgusting weak man" says Grant and about to punch but Caity Stop him. James left and Grant looked at Caity and smiled and kiss her lip. "Caitlin Marie Lotz will you go out with me" he asked her she couldn't help but giggle and smile. "yes Tommy" she tells him he smiled at the name. "Tommy I like that from you" he said they kiss again and clapped came they turn and see most of the Arrowverse cast "Finally" said Stephen making the two new couples laugh "Best party ever" Caity tells him hand around his neck.