Christmas Gift

Caity and Grant One Shot

They are together and living together but Caity is coming home from a trip

Grant was decorating the house for Christmas putting lights on the Christmas tree but he knew Caity loved putting the star on so he carried on doing stuff that he could do. Grant got a phone call from Caity saying she be home soon and he smiled. Grant then starts wrapping presents he got for his girlfriend. Grant began to make dinner for him and for Caity when the door opened "Babe you here" asked Caity. Grant came out from the kitchen and smiled "Hey beautiful" he said and kissed her then Grant's dogs ran over to Caity making the two break the kiss.  "Hello Nora and Jett" she said and went on her knees and played with the two dogs "dinner won't be long" Grant says and Caity smiled "good I am starving" Caity tells him and he smiled.

The next Day Christmas Day and Caity woke up excited "Grant Baby it's Christmas" Caity said making Grant laugh at her child act and she gave him a loving kiss "I love you Caity Lotz" Grant said looking into her eyes and she placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him again "I love you too Grant Gustin" Caity said. The two got up and took a shower and changed before going to the tree to get their presents. Grant watched Caity open her She smiled seeing Jewellery that she wanted and clothes to even Grant bought a phone for her too. "Babe you didn't need to get me expensive things" said Caity but Grant went over and hugged her "hey I love treating my girlfriend and besides you deserve and also you have one more gift" Grant told her and she looked and saw a small box.

She went and got it and unwrapped it to see another jewellery box she opened to see a ring he went and grabbed the ring and went on one knee "I know not the most romantic way but I can't wait for any longer Caity Marie Lotz I am so in love with you and you have completed me in all ways there is will you do the honour of becoming my wife" Grant asked and Caity had tears and nodded "of course my love" Caity said. She gets on her knees and kisses him and he places the ring on her finger and kisses her temple and she hugs him "I love you Grant best Christmas ever" said Caity making him chuckle. "I love you too Caity" he tells her "I have a present for you too but since you watched me open my presents it's time for your turn to open yours" Caity says and goes and brings a special present over. 

Grant opened his present to see a frame that said Best Dad "Wait are you" he asked shocked and she nodded with a smile making him smile and the two hugged "so next year will be a big year for us with our baby and a wedding" Caity tells him "bring it on I love our life Caity and you right best Christmas ever" Grant says. 

SORRY BUT LATE HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE .....HAVE A GOOD NEW YEAR