chapter 11-Jagz

Oh god  back to the same old academy   I thought when the start of term  began   my best freinds dagger and  blaze   were  excited about   the new year  except Gage and Vengeance  or short name v they were twins and both brooding bastards.

Dagger  was excited about  the new year because it also meant fresh meat for him to seduce and feed off  dagger was an incubus  so sex and  pleasure was his breakfast and  dinner  blaze was a vampire and bloodlust was his go to.

Gage and vengeance  were mornigstar aka lucifer and   lillith sons and the real princes of hell me i was  hades  and persephone son  I had my  fathers death  touch and my mothers life  touch   I also had a pet   hellhound  she was called  cerberus  after her  parent she hated that name and unlike her parents  cerberus  could transform  from three headed hell hound to a cute little  golden  labrador  but don't be  fooled.

Cerberus  was cute but very intelligent  she could talk in your mind if she trusted  you  and  could  kill you with her hellhound  flame and normally  cerberus  was laid back  but today  she was   pacing i  found it odd  behaviour  but  I thought as soon as  we got  to the academy I would let her run around.

We got a message  from a student  who told us that  a new female  had started the academy  and   she was very sexy he also warned us to  be careful  if we ever  decided to  approach  her since. There were gaurds all around the academy  specially   trained to  keep watch over her.

I wasn't going to lie this girl had me curious  to find out who she was  I guess my freinds  felt the same  way  because  the five of us vowed to  find the girl and  see what was so special about her.

We arrived at the academy  and  instantly  we were surrounded  by  girls and boys of different  sizes and colours along with species  as soon as we arrived  cerberus  ran off I wanted to chase after her but I was  surrounded by my fangirls  one of the fan girls was called Candy  she was the daughter of the  candy man and her freind  slendra was the daughter of the slenderman.

These girls were in charge of there own  clique  group of  girls  and they made sure that others knew not to approach  us since they thought  they owned us  if any girl was caught chatting to us these  girls made it there  mission to set them straight  which entitled there form of  public embarrassment  it could be a dodgy hair  cut or  public clothes  removal.

Most of the girls who went through this ended up in tears   it was brutal  then came the freshmen trials   created by the prince of dragons   9 thousand years ago.

It was banned for the many deaths   it caused  and renewed  by our folks  the trials consisted of  obstical  courses that tested   the  speed and strength  of each supernatural  then the test  was  the fight test  which meant killing  or defeating  whatever  creature was there at the time .

The last and final  test was of  mental health  if you broke down   it was a death sentence  but   if you passed it was  a  reward ceremony  and at the end of the test the school   held a ball in your honor Gage had vanished and so had vengence it wasn't odd behavior for the two of them vanishing often because we knew as there friends that  the twins preferred to  keep themselves to them selves we also never saw them around any women  young or old .

our good freinds did there own thing and we respected that they wanted space  me ,Dagger and Blaze went to the canteen to eat  and as we sat down I spotted Maria the one girl in this entire academy that avoided us five like the plague it was funny because she was a year younger then us  and never gave us any time of day  she looked hot  as always and  her body looked banging  she noticed my gaze on her and flipped me the Bird before looking around the room  as if to find someone she then approached two women dressed in maid robes and using my supernatural hearing i  heard

"Gemma  and Jenna did you see her anywhere when sissy left"

"no  lady maria last we saw her she was touring the school with  Lady Margerite"

"Shit If Uncle eric and uncle cliff find out i already lost her they will skin me alive shit what do   i do  what do i do think maria think   i got it  call Reggie he was on the back of the academy in the garden"

" of course my lady maria i just contacted him  he said she was in the garden playing with a golden labrador "

"oh thank god hold on one second did you just say golden labrador that she was playing with a golden labrador"

" yes my lady  why is her majesty allergic to dogs"

"No she not but that golden labrador isnt a real ladrador its a freaking three headed hellhound belonging to that overly sexed ass hole Jagger /jagz  and i swear if he even tries to play around wth her i wil chop off his demonic  dick and feed it to his own hell hound tell  Reggie to bring her here to the mess hall asap"

"yes my lady"

i was very confused about why my hellhound  dropped her entire death call and began playing with a complete stranger  it wasnt long before cerberus returned  looking ever so chipper and when i asked where she was all she said was 

" playing playing  got treat and this prwetty ribbon"

 its then i noticed that  cerberus had a pure red ribbon on her neck that was covered in glitter i was about to remove it but cerberus growled at me  and i was stunned  as she had never acted this way with me ever then she growled

"MINE MINE  SO PRWETTY"

i put my hand up and cerberus sat by my leg  transforming into her actual hound self after 3 secondonce cerberus had changed her form there was a huge commotion  and i saw silver hair  before the tiny  new student was engulfed by 7 huge gaurds that wore dragon embelments on the suits.

The situation caused quite a ruckus  with other student as they took out ther phones to try and record something but on being caught  by a storm dragon  he used his power and fried all the phones in the entire building and it made me more curious to find out who exactly  this new student was and i  vowed  to find out one thing about me is if i vow something i end up doing what ever i can to make sure i compleate the vow i made