☏ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ☏

𝗡𝘂𝗺𝗯.

I felt numb, emotionless as I sat in the back of a police car with my hands cuffed tightly behind my back, looking out the window with emotionless eyes and dried tear stains on my face. Dried blood, 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘺'𝘴 dried blood was all over me, small bits on my face, clothes, hands, you name it.

Of course they would all suspect me to be the one to have murdered Casey Becker and Steve Orth. I was covered in Casey's blood, looking like a mad man that had just stepped out of some thriller horror movie.....

The officer's in the front were quiet, the one in the driver's seat focusing on speeding down the road and all the way to the police station, while the other sitting beside him in the passenger seat was silent, glancing at me occasionally with serious eyes. Sometimes I would look right back at him, inky for him to quickly look away.

Finally, we had arrived at the Woodsboro Police Station. I let out a quiet sigh as both the officers quickly got out from the front of the car. Three more officers came out of the police station front doors, including the chief, all of them quickly yanking my door open and dragging me roughly out of the police car. I let out small noises of pain from how rough they were grabbing my arms and dragging me into the station. Instead of shouting out that I was innocent and how I could have never murdered my friend and her boyfriend, I stayed silent.

𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥.....

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ☏ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
.ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ.

The sound of the phone ringing echoed throughout the quiet home of the 𝗥𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 Family Residence. The first person of the family was a male in his early twenties, his hair in a bit of a mess as he wore night pants and a grey t-shirt, grabbing the phone with a tired, sad sigh from his slumber being interrupted by the phone.

"This is the Riley Family Residence, 𝗗𝗲𝘄𝗲𝘆 Riley speaking" The man, Dewey answered as he then listened to the reply from the person in the other line.

Just then, two figures appeared in the hallway near where Dewey was standing in the dining room, both listening in quietly with faces of confusion wondering why the hell anyone would call at this late of night. Both figures were feeling a bit annoyed as they listened in, they were having a 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 together and that 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 was interrupted by the stupid phone.

"Mhm" Dewey hummed with a tired expression on his face as he listened to the person on the line. The tired exspression on Dewey's face slowly began to wash away as he listened to more and more of what the other was saying, his skin beginning to turn pale as he now stood stock still with wide eyes of shock.

The two figures had then made faces of confusion from the sudden change in Dewey. This had made the two of them begin to feel a small bit of worry from deep down, wanting to know what made Dewey suddenly look and act this way.

"No....Casey Becker and Steve Orth?...no...no, no, no, he could never! 𝘠/𝘯 𝘓/𝘯 could never-......what?....alright. I'm on my way." Dewey finished before quickly hanging up the phone and putting it back in it's place.

"Dewey, what the hell is going on? What about Y/n, Casey, and Steve?" One of the figures from the dark hallway said, walking out and into the light to reveal a teenage girl in a tang top and night pants, her hair up in a tight pony tail. Concern was written all over her face when she heard one of her friends and two other people she knew from school, one of them being her friend's friend and her friend's, friend's boyfriend.