☏ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ☏

𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹'𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱.

In all honesty, I was grateful.

I really didn't feel like talking. Especially now after what had happened last night to Casey and Steve. After the events of last night, I really didn't feel the same, I felt changed, different, cold, alone, 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯.

It continued to stay silent between me and Sidney for a few seconds longer until Sidney had finally spoken.

"Y/n..." Sidney said quietly before stopping quickly, silencing herself. This was all she said, making me glance over at her with a raised brow, wanting to know what she wanted to say.

I noticed the unsure look on Sidney's face, making me smile a small bit, Sidney was thinking about how I felt and debating whether or not to say what she wanted to say to me, wondering if what she was going to say would affect me in a bad way.

This was one of the traits I admired about Sidney, she always cared about people, always thought about how they felt, always thought about what life was like in their shoes. This was definitely a trait to admire, especially if this person is a loved one, a friend.

I let out a small sigh, "It's okay Sid, spill" I say to Sidney quietly in a reassuring tone, also saying her nickname when I spoke to really let her know that it was fine.

Sidney looked up at me with an unsure look, still debating on it, even though I reassured her it was okay before finally nodding to herself and looking up at me with a serious, calm, but comforting look.

"Y/n...I just want to let you know that you are not alone. Don't listen to what anyone has to say and just focus on being you. Don't let anyone try to shut you down because of what happened to Casey and Steve. You're innocent and it's not your fault and it will never be your fault....me, Tatum, and the others are here for you" Sidney finished to which I only stared at her for a few seconds before smiling.

"....thanks Sid, I really needed to hear that" I say to Sidney quietly with a smile to which Sidney smiled back at me when she realized that what she said actually comforted me.

I then cleared my throat before looking back straight ahead as me and Sidney walked, "So...why did you ask Ms. Tate for me to tag along?" I asked Sidney quietly.

"I asked so I could talk to you and so that everyone could just leave you alone for a second, even though it would look like no ones bothering you, they are, they are bothering you with their looks....judging you" Sidney answered softly.

"You really did have to do that-"

"I did" Sidney interrupted me quickly, making me turn to look at her with a raised brow.

"...y-you were alone Y/n and still feel alone, I know you do, I can see it...believe me, I been there and that's why I'm here for you if you ever need anything, trust me...I know how it feels" Sidney then said quietly to which I nodded and looked back forward once again, no longer trying to argue.

I shouldn't argue with Sidney anyway, what she went through was way worse then what I went through last night.

Finally, we had arrived at the school office that lead to the principal's office. All the office ladies had stopped what they were doing and looked over at me and Sidney. Most of them looking at me with both looks of unsure fear and suspicion, making me just want to disappear within thin air.